Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb | Page 6 | Vital Football

Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb

How do we know the actual figure Luke, is there an official running total somewhere like the old Blue Peter appeal monitor

it’s usually on the OS but updates for most Lincoln stuff comes to me on the NewsNow network. 4000+ atm

'Just over 4,000' matches last season's early bird window - closing in on the early bird record (4,380 from 2022). With the window closing at 5pm on Tuesday, a win at Carlisle could see that beaten.

How do we know the actual figure Luke, is there an official running total somewhere like the old Blue Peter appeal monitor
The Lincoln City Tickets Twitter account are providing updates, they usually do so for away ticket sales as well.

Over 3600 now, selling like hot cakes.

Actually, has anyone on here ever bought a hot cake? I can't say I have ever been given the opportunity.
If we can count a fruit scone as a cake then I have had a really hot cake. I worked for a while at the old Whittons bakery off Outer Circle Road in Linciln be about 1973. We used to aquire the odd scone as it was coming straight out of the ovens absolutely beautiful.

Back to the thread witnessed at first hand how busy the ticket office was on Saturday and great to see all the enthusiasm from the fans.

Being involved at the right end, is a great way to promote ticket sales.

Hot cakes, good with butter and Maple syrup..

It’s looking like it may be an early purchase record then if we can shift another 130 odd by the end of tomorrow.

About 70 in the queue. You can purchase online with an invoice and make payment in 7 days if you choose to use a credit card.