Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb | Page 5 | Vital Football

Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb

The early bird window closes at 5pm next Tuesday - it will be interesting to see the final number if we can beat Orient and Carlisle.

Well will be +1 from me whatever happens as I never expected us to be in this position anyway. Was always going to renew but this last fantastic effort has certainly made a very interesting end to the season and should make for very healthy ST sales.

Over 3600 now, selling like hot cakes.

Actually, has anyone on here ever bought a hot cake? I can't say I have ever been given the opportunity.

Over 3600 now, selling like hot cakes.

Actually, has anyone on here ever bought a hot cake? I can't say I have ever been given the opportunity.

When kids we were told it was a shortened form of ‘Pancakes’, which are served hot and often in a hurry.

Does anyone know the actual figure we sold last year.
'Just over 4,000' sold in the first early bird window; 5,200 by the end of the second renewal window; they finally went off sale on 29 August but I am not aware that any final figure was announced.

'Just over 4,000' sold in the first early bird window; 5,200 by the end of the second renewal window; they finally went off sale on 29 August but I am not aware that any final figure was announced.
Cheers so around 5200 to match last year.

With nearly 300 newbies that should help with any dropping off the list and not renewing.

The first early bird window closes at 5pm on Tuesday - two wins this weekend will surely boost those numbers further, especially as many people get paid at the end of the month.

The first early bird window closes at 5pm on Tuesday - two wins this weekend will surely boost those numbers further, especially as many people get paid at the end of the month.
Many do get wages/salary/pensions towards the end of a month BUT don't you just hate the use of "PAYDAY" as a 'prompt' in emails, notifications and even articles on our OS ? It all seems so American/Corporate!

Many do get wages/salary/pensions towards the end of a month BUT don't you just hate the use of "PAYDAY" as a 'prompt' in emails, notifications and even articles on our OS ? It all seems so American/Corporate!
We have American ownership, so it probably follows.