Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb | Page 4 | Vital Football

Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb

I renewed mine in the week too….great deal for championship football 😉
That is a great point to make. When the directors set the prices, I am sure they had no idea we could challenge for promotion, yet here we are. Could be the cheapest season ticket in the Championship next year.

I renewed mine yesterday too. Not bad was it?
I actually went into the office before the game to renew but they said come back after the game. They were so busy

Renewed mine online after Saturday and confirmation received this morning. Spot on service and the ticket office these last few years has been faultless.

According to the OS, 2000+ aleady sold which is 500 more than this time last year! Great suff

UTI
Thats great news and the recent uplift in form , attacking ( I had forgotten what that was like ), scoring, will have a lot to do with that and will encourage, maybe, further investment in SB and Training facilities. It was great to see last Saturday so many families and children having a great time on and off the pitch, we need now to get them to come back regularly and expand the fan base. We do seem stuck at a 7500 / 8000 paying fan base and somehow we do need to lift this to move the Club forward without having to rely on the Board for the cash to plug all of the deficit all of the time.
As a side issue, 9,000 + home crowds show the very successful fan zone to become too crowded but I dont know if there is physical room for expansion. All nice 'problems' we didnt think we would ever have in 2015 !!
UTI.

Most sold in a single day on Monday. Although total was exceeded on Tuesday!
Obviously people will have personal or financial reasons for not renewing which I totally get but otherwise I can’t think currently why you wouldn’t!

Renewed today at the office. Two mates who I sit with renewed yesterday. Seems to be a optimistic vibe going around that MS and the team are beginning to build something special. Is the Lincoln loco moving from the sidings and building up steam.
Dare we dream again ?

Sure I read somewhere that 230 'new' Gold memberships have been sold, I wonder how many of these are returnees having seen the error of their ways, and how many are actual new members ? There is a really positive feel about the Club again similar to when DC arrived on the scene , if we dont make the play offs this season next year could be fun, but it just shows what can be achieved having the right people from Clive, Liam, Jez, downwards in post. I think appointing MS is proving to be the key and clearly the players are taking on board what he is getting over to them . No wonder there are more early renewals compared to last season. A better atmosphere to the MK era !
UTI.

Renewed for my son and I over the phone. Very easily done.Been in the same seats now for 24 years! There's a real buzz about the place isn't there? Very similar to the atmosphere that built with the Brothers.

Those sales are incredible, considering many people won't have been paid yet this month.

By the way, the club record for an early bird window is 4,380 in 2022.