Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb | Page 2 | Vital Football

Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb

Google pay has worked fine for (away) match & coach tickets recently but it's not 'playing ball' for my season ticket. Nor do I seem to have the option of buying for others in my network. Fortunately I have the time to drop into the SB ticket office next week.

Perhaps I’m being dim but where do you click to renew?

I can see where to select an unsold seat if I haven’t got one but not where to renew.

I don't have a real problem with the kick off change times so long as they keep them to weekends and give plenty of notice. A noon kick-off or half past five on a Saturday or Sunday isn't that much different, but a 6pm on a Friday will mean no chance of getting there.

So we could have games at allsorts of times potentially?

The problem is any televised games are going to be relegated to a ‘gap’ in the Sky scheduling, with League One and Two coming second to the Championship. I can envisage 6pm Friday and Sunday kick offs sadly (from a selfish point of view as an exile that’s no good, although I’ll be renewing regardless).

I'll be renewing as well despite the possible 'threat' of more changes to kick off times. I've also got the issue that the Padwan turns 22 in the summer so his ticket is hiked considerably but sod it the club can have my money.
I do wonder though as the Sky deal I assume is an up-front payment per club with possibly more per live showing meaning income to the club from screening sales is probably zero rather than the percentage it currently is with IFollow whether some kind of code for Season Ticket holders for viewing might be a future option?
I doubt Sky would be very keen on that idea though

I have not renewed my S/T so far because I fear the influence of the Sky deal. I have already missed 6 home league games this season due to my working shift commitments (which I have little control over). I can just about justify this at present but if Sky keep moving kick off dates/times it may well make renewing my S/T non viable.
I may favour a silver or bronze next season because of the uncertainty. It’s a real dilemma.

How many home games do we think are likely to be televised realistically? Unless we have a stellar season I can’t see more than a couple. Maybe @Asylum attendant they might change to a more convenient time/day!

I have not renewed my S/T so far because I fear the influence of the Sky deal. I have already missed 6 home league games this season due to my working shift commitments (which I have little control over). I can just about justify this at present but if Sky keep moving kick off dates/times it may well make renewing my S/T non viable.
I may favour a silver or bronze next season because of the uncertainty. It’s a real dilemma.
I swapped to a silver membership last season for that reason , I knew I would miss a fair few, let's hope what they move will be different times on Saturdays and Sundays not Thursdays.

How many home games do we think are likely to be televised realistically? Unless we have a stellar season I can’t see more than a couple. Maybe @Asylum attendant they might change to a more convenient time/day!
It’s the 248 (quoted) league one games televised that is a concern. My elementary maths indicates that will equate to about 10 matches per club, more if were properly going for it. (I did only achieve a CSE grade two back in the day so I might be wrong)
You’re right of course. Some of those fixtures might just fall on my day off. But they might not either.
There is a certainty with Saturday/Tuesday evening fixtures from the outset.
Quite clearly, it’s uncertainty of fixture dates that is causing my hesitancy.
Working in the care sector means I have no sat/ sun weekends. My days off are often Mon & fri, or sun & wed. That’s why I need fixtures that don’t move. Rearranged games due to postponements/ cup ties are a nightmare to me!
P.S. For the young ones, CSE is certificate of secondary education! (Ask your dad!)

Hi Red Wimp - I think the issue would be regardless of how well we’re doing, any game we have against a side at the top or a ‘big’ club would be more likely to be televised, and therefore at the whim of Sky scheduling (who let’s be honest, would play it at 10 on a Monday morning if it suited them).

I haven't got Sky (though can access it through Now TV if I really had to) so don't know how they plan to show all the matches over the course of a 'weekend' (and does their weekend mean just a Sat/Sun). I assume they'll create some kind of stream this game live with a choice of 3 or 4 games from the EFL starting at noon and the same at half five on the Saturday with the same number of options spread over the Sunday. I really can't see how they would fit in the suggested number of games each weekend with completely separate kick off times.

Sky have just started showing all the super league games over the course of the weekend... starting Thursday. Friday they had games on 3 channels.
I know it'll be far more games but it gives an idea of what will probably happen.
The extra money from sky will be good but it if games all over the 'weekend ' (Thursday to Monday) how much will affect attendances and season tickets?
Saturday 3pm is traditional.

I think a decent number of the televised games will probably fall on the midweek ones (similar to what they already do with the Championship).

There are hardly any weekend slots to start moving too many and like any selections, it'll be dictated by league positions at the time.

I haven't got Sky (though can access it through Now TV if I really had to) so don't know how they plan to show all the matches over the course of a 'weekend' (and does their weekend mean just a Sat/Sun). I assume they'll create some kind of stream this game live with a choice of 3 or 4 games from the EFL starting at noon and the same at half five on the Saturday with the same number of options spread over the Sunday. I really can't see how they would fit in the suggested number of games each weekend with completely separate kick off times.
I’d be interested to see if they’d all be available to watch via Now TV. I use this for sports too, but I’m sure on those weekdays where all the Championship games are available on the Sky red button service, you can only watch the games which are being broadcast on the standard sports channels