Glastonbury | Page 2 | Vital Football

Glastonbury

Is Keith Richards actually playing a guitar ? He looks off his head, maybe that is why Jeff Beck is on stage with them .

SJP - 29/6/2013 22:36

Worth watching for Jo Whiley alone.
Enjoyed Example and Chic like but not as much as Jo

You cant be serious about that Jo Whiley , she is vile .

Chief_Brody - 29/6/2013 23:51

Puff

Too old, too fat , too gobby , too opinionated, has a head like a fucking cricket bat and a nose like a fucking ice skate blade, probably has a fanny like a water butt ,worst of all is that accent and the gestures .

I have had a few sly ones myself M, and she gets worse as the night goes on , that grating voice , anyways I will remember who would and who called be a puff, ***** .

We're they good then? And what was Keith Richards doing? Meant to watch it but stayed in the pub a bit longer than planned. Mumford and sons headlining tonight. They aren't headline material in my opinion

nufc_carl88 - 30/6/2013 11:14

We're they good then? And what was Keith Richards doing? Meant to watch it but stayed in the pub a bit longer than planned. Mumford and sons headlining tonight. They aren't headline material in my opinion

Richards was just Richards, More than likely woke up this morning and couldn't remember a thing about it

Haha I watched it and he looks like he is completely unaware of anything and no way was he playing that guitar! Only recently started listening to them but they have some cracking songs. Better than I thought they were.

Watching Tim burgess now, decent. Shame there isn't a good healliner tonight to look forward to

Keef's been doing that for years . He's a genius on the guitar and makes it like he's doing fuck all when he's holding it together. For Stones newcomers check out any album from these (though all are essential really) :

Beggars Banquet (1968)
Let It Bleed (1969)
Sticky Fingers (1971)
Exile on Main St. (1972)
Goats Head Soup (1973)

or if you wanna hear them live at their peak try Get Yer Ya-Ya's out from 1970.

Had gimme shelter in my head for days now! Downloaded miss you, quality track. How can he be in that state and still play!?