Glastonbury | Vital Football

Glastonbury

Chopey I was thinking that.....loved their early stuff but they've not lived up to their early promise. Switched over and watched Nile Rogers and Chic..very good.

I used to love Glastonbury when you could just bowl up and hop the fence or give someone a tenner to get you in.

It is full of ***** now paying to stop in luxury yurts and pretending to take drugs.

Hopefully it pisses down all weekend and Mick Jagger gets electrocuted on the main stage.

The world is now a corporate entity..Television the drug of the nation breeding ignorance and feeding radiation.

Nah still love it the corporations can only take over so much the best bands still get the biggest crowds no matter what

Ive spent ten months of my life in worthy farm doing the festival and this year is my first one im missing in years. Did download recently and now got a month in hyde park and have to say I haven't missed glasto at all. Its lost a lot of its greatness but its more down to me just needing a change of scenery and so far all is good.

Spending 3 or 4 hours at the arena at times is more than enough for me. Couldn't abide to be around strange folk for 3 or 4 days, watching that your gear doesn't get nicked or pissed on.

Thought arctic monkeys were awful too. Turned it off after half hour alex turner seems a cocky little prick. Great 1st album but shit for the last 8 year

Spot on OL

Glastonbury is like football it has been hijacked by the middle classes who run around i their dayglo wellies trying to be hip, was once a magical experience now it's just soulless.

I hate the fucking pundits with a passion Jo Whiley and co, I must admit though I am really looking forward to seeing the stones live later as they are one of my favourite all time bands.

CockneyMagic - 29/6/2013 19:23

I hate the fucking pundits with a passion Jo Whiley and co, I must admit though I am really looking forward to seeing the stones live later as they are one of my favourite all time bands.

Can't wait for the Stones set

Stones are playing live here at hyde park two weekends running so will be good to see how they are after missing them at pilton. Wont see it so will be interesting to see how they do.

steekiebrown - 29/6/2013 20:53

I wouldn't open the curtains to see the majority of these *****.

Don't be so bitter Steeks it's not their fault that you are tone deaf !

WAYNE ROONEY and his missus are getting through Glasto like a couple of students.
The England striker and wife COLEEN splashed £2,000 on a Tesco delivery of Pot Noodles and vodka.
The pair arrived by helicopter and are based in a VIP spot dubbed “Camp Rooney” – staying with pals in three huge Winnebagos which cost £15,000 to hire for the weekend.

A source said: “The order was placed by Coleen to be there before they arrived.
“The Tesco van delivered a bit of food to ELLIE GOULDING, but the majority was for the Rooneys. They’re obviously not focused on nutrition this weekend.”
Hope Coleen packed their own Andrex.

*facepalm*

Worth watching for Jo Whiley alone.
Enjoyed Example and Chic like but not as much as Jo