Glady's so pleased for Wolves | Page 2 | Vital Football

Glady's so pleased for Wolves

Please feel free to tell us what you have actually done in the Prem apart from Forest 2- Man Utd 9 because it's probably slipped by without us noticing

If you are successful in the top flight then you can qualify for European competiton. Just remember that if by some fluke you get there again.:utv:__Spp Football Nflr 002.jpg

Last edited:
If you are successful in the top flight then you can qualify for European competiton. Just remember that if by some fluke you get there again.:utv:View attachment 26643
If you go on a football forum it helps if you read the posts properly It says tell us what you have done in the PREMIERSHIP Well as your a bit thick i will answer it for you NOTHING 5-0 5-0 5-0 5-0 5-0 5-0 5-0 5-0

If you go on a football forum it helps if you read the posts properly It says tell us what you have done in the PREMIERSHIP Well as your a bit thick i will answer it for you NOTHING 5-0 5-0 5-0 5-0 5-0 5-0 5-0 5-0

It's still the top flight of English football. Like football grounds names change. What was that name that Pride Park nearly became, something to do with Energy drinks.:hmmm:

Last edited:
Basie...is your sole purpose in life to be annoying and irritating?
What is the point of ‘joining’ another team’s forum just to snipe and jibe?
Is it some sort of negative attention seeking syndrome? If you’ve got no time for Derby just sod off back to your own site where, curiously, they don’t seem to have much time for you either.

Last edited:
Basie...is your sole purpose in life to be annoying and irritating?
What is the point of ‘joining’ another team’s forum just to snipe and jibe?
Is it some sort of negative attention seeking syndrome? If you’ve got no time for Derby just sod off back to your own site where, curiously, they don’t seem to have much time for you either.

No just a bit of banter to which a lot of your fans have contributed to. There's always one miserable sod around to spoil it. I'd better shut up for a bit.

No just a bit of banter to which a lot of your fans have contributed to. There's always one miserable sod around to spoil it. I'd better shut up for a bit.
Except that I’m not the only ‘one’ and it’s not just ‘a bit of banter’!
You’re a visitor...one who is rapidly turning into the forum equivalent of someone who visits someone else’s home and promptly throws up on the carpet.
‘Better shut up for a bit’...good!

Last edited:
We used to get your visitors who used to throw up on our carpet. Donington Ram, Eddie Bristow & Rattea. They were a welcome challenge & not a boring whinge like yourself who are killing off these boards.

We used to get your visitors who used to throw up on our carpet. Donington Ram, Eddie Bristow & Rattea. They were a welcome challenge & not a boring whinge like yourself who are killing off these boards.

Your obvious popularity on every board, including your own, and the fact that you actually found Rats a ‘challenge’ speaks volumes.
Unfortunately you are rapidly turning into Vital’s answer to R4J...that didn’t end that well...personally I put him on ‘ignore’ and I won’t be responding further to your attempted petty point scoring.

Last edited:

A challenge is interesting, simply dragging up the same old, same old "toxic waste", "premiership failures", "championship bottlers" type comments is frankly boring. We've heard it all before countless times from better banterers than you

try to be original and it will count as banter, what you are producing at the moment is simply as waste of bandwidth

It would be interesting to know why the last two posters hate Rats so much. I have always found him interesting, tolerant & helpful as nearly all the other Derby Mods past & present are. Please Explain.:hmmm:

He really is a prat he talks as though Derby have never played in Europe if checked the records Derby have qualified more times than the dogs have We've won more league titles as well but Derby fans don't live for what happened 40 years ago

In the last 15 years, since 2003, Forest have won 6 of the 26 ties played between the teams, although in fairness to them they did run away to the third tier to avoid getting beaten more often during that period.

That's recent history, during which time neither team has won anything of substance. If we go back to the 19th century, then Forest just about square the historic series but again, we cannot dwell ion the past. None of the current teams squads were even alive when either of us last won anything. Remember history for sure, but live in it - no, not even an old git like me.

In the last 15 years, since 2003, Forest have won 6 of the 26 ties played between the teams, although in fairness to them they did run away to the third tier to avoid getting beaten more often during that period.

That's recent history, during which time neither team has won anything of substance. If we go back to the 19th century, then Forest just about square the historic series but again, we cannot dwell ion the past. None of the current teams squads were even alive when either of us last won anything. Remember history for sure, but live in it - no, not even an old git like me.
Roger i think you have stopped him in his tracks i like banter but he's just a bore

Latest Rams News