Glady's so pleased for Wolves | Page 3 | Vital Football

Glady's so pleased for Wolves

No you don’t...you simply have to recognise that the purpose of a Derby fans forum isn’t to deliberately hack off Derby fans. It’s hardly rocket science.

So I have to do like Romanis does and kiss your backside, No way Jose.:love1:

So I have to do like Romanis does and kiss your backside, No way Jose.:love1:

What are you talking about?
It’s really simple...it’s a forum, people will agree and disagree...that’s the point, but what’s the point of coming on a Derby fans’ forum and just writing inflammatory nonsense about Derby?
Seems you just can’t help yourself.

What are you talking about?
It’s really simple...it’s a forum, people will agree and disagree...that’s the point, but what’s the point of coming on a Derby fans’ forum and just writing inflammatory nonsense about Derby?
Seems you just can’t help yourself.

If you don't want any banter then just don't bite, it is as simple as that. Don't let it carry on until you feel that you are losing and then go all sneaky, like telling me to get lost or invoking the Mods. A Mod can close any time any thread that he feels has gone on too long. Shall we leave it up to him to call this one quits and not your malicious sneakiness. Also I deny writing any inflammatory nonsense about Derby it was all to the best of my knowledge true nor have I swore, abused anyone and strayed from the subject..

1. At no time have I ever ‘invoked’ the mods...ask them.
2. When would I have ever felt I was ‘losing’ against you?
3. Truth and swearing have little to do with being ‘inflammatory’.
4. Posting pictures and sentiments guaranteed to incite Derby supporters on their own site is ‘inflammatory’.
5. You have hacked off many people on DCM, many more on the Forest sites and you’re now doing it on here. Why?

1. At no time have I ever ‘invoked’ the mods...ask them.
2. When would I have ever felt I was ‘losing’ against you?
3. Truth and swearing have little to do with being ‘inflammatory’.
4. Posting pictures and sentiments guaranteed to incite Derby supporters on their own site is ‘inflammatory’.
5. You have hacked off many people on DCM, many more on the Forest sites and you’re now doing it on here. Why?

i disagree,over & out.:shake:

i disagree,over & out.:shake:
1 you might be able to simply disgree with (you think he has but can't prove it
2. It's a question, not a statement so you can't disagree
3. you might be able to disagree with but you would be oh so wrong
4. see 3 above
5. see 2 above unless of course you believe you haven't hacked people off on here, DCM and Forest sites, in which case you could disagree with the facts in the question

Having said that, all of the above makes you disagreeable.

1 you might be able to simply disgree with (you think he has but can't prove it
2. It's a question, not a statement so you can't disagree
3. you might be able to disagree with but you would be oh so wrong
4. see 3 above
5. see 2 above unless of course you believe you haven't hacked people off on here, DCM and Forest sites, in which case you could disagree with the facts in the question

Having said that, all of the above makes you disagreeable.

Thanks a lot. Is that what I get for liking one of your earlier posts? Like Denis Healey I'm not used to being mugged by ungrateful sheep.:throw:

Latest Rams News