Glady's so pleased for Wolves | Vital Football

Glady's so pleased for Wolves

You might get one from Alan Hansen remembering the happy times when you were last there. A laugh a minute that was.:utv:

Sadly all the people who witnessed the last time you were there are now sadly not with us any more :lol:

Still, it's not that long ago that no one can remember us being there in the first place & what we achieved. Are your memories that wonderful ? :yes:

Still, it's not that long ago that no one can remember us being there in the first place & what we achieved. Are your memories that wonderful ? :yes:
Not brilliant no, and not quite good enough to remember when Derby stole a fantastic player in his prime off you for peanuts in 1967

Remind me, how many top tier league titles have your lot won? By my counts you are 2-1 down on what was then the major feat for a season. A few tinpot league cups perhaps and 2 wins in Europe at a time when there were no really decent teams around to compete against, other than other English ones. Malmo et al? Really. Mind you the game at home to Bayern in the Uefa cup - mid nineties I think - was fun....5-1 defeat at home wasnt it?

Obviously you haven't heard the real reason why Forest sold Terry Hennessey and why he agreed to join Derby. How long was his career there ? Also there was the case of Ian Storey Moore who was paraded before Derby fans but joined Manchester United instead. It just shows how easy it was to fool the rooky manager in charge of Derby at that time.:Fingers:

You might get one from Alan Hansen remembering the happy times when you were last there. A laugh a minute that was.:utv:
Well your lot have not even been in the Prem this century Just checked its 7,098 days since you last kicked a ball in the Prem I can even remember all those youths with T/shirts ON LOAN FROM THE PREM well they are all granddads now

Given ISM's later career, I reckon he was a good swerve by Derby. Forest's biggest miss was not buying The Baseball Ground to replace the City Ground back in the 90s

Given ISM's later career, I reckon he was a good swerve by Derby. Forest's biggest miss was not buying The Baseball Ground to replace the City Ground back in the 90s

Maybe because Forest always being a footballing side, they didn't want to be bogged down in the mud.

touche, but back to the OP, the mud never seemed to bother Hinton but Jeez was it a shock to wobbly Robertson. Now there WAS a waste of cash (and a friendship)

touche, but back to the OP, the mud never seemed to bother Hinton but Jeez was it a shock to wobbly Robertson. Now there WAS a waste of cash (and a friendship)

Hinton played on the wing & never strayed off it. If there was a blade of grass to be had at the Baseball Ground it had to be there.

Ian Storey Moore was happy to come to Derby. When he got home he was told by his wife that he had to go to Man U.....

Please feel free to tell us what you have actually done in the Prem apart from Forest 2- Man Utd 9 because it's probably slipped by without us noticing

Rooky, well if you call Brian Clough a rooky
Obviously you haven't heard the real reason why Forest sold Terry Hennessey and why he agreed to join Derby. How long was his career there ? Also there was the case of Ian Storey Moore who was paraded before Derby fans but joined Manchester United instead. It just shows how easy it was to fool the rooky manager in charge of Derby at that time.:Fingers:

Brian Clough, a rooky manager? cloughie.jpg

Latest Rams News