Gills new signing | Page 3 | Vital Football

Gills new signing

If he’s right then we know that SuperGills is PS’s moniker - and Durham is not PS.

If he’s wrong, then is SuperGills the reincarntion of DoX?
i looked back at some of his past posts and could find nothing that suggested he had been right about last deals .I do like to believe people as I cannot see a logic behind making up stuff like this .

i looked back at some of his past posts and could find nothing that suggested he had been right about last deals .I do like to believe people as I cannot see a logic behind making up stuff like this .

He was right last time. I don’t think he mentioned Steve Arnold but he did refer to Dover keeper.

He was right last time. I don’t think he mentioned Steve Arnold but he did refer to Dover keeper.

Chairman didn't sign off the deals today but it is happening, I know no one will believe me until they finally announce it but when they do then everyone can start trusting me on future posts

A bit more believable given last season's Nugent ,Arnold call and Nugent's departure announced without Byrne .Forgive me for doubting your story .The club have been good at keeping stuff under cover of late .But if the story is true it is not like others would not have been already aware of our interest in Reilly and Byrne signing .Fuller is still a bit call it that proves correct you clearly have heard something from somewhere .All I ask is it you hear anything about a major signing keep it under wraps please .Hopefully none of us would want to know at cost of losing out on a target .

Stories do get out sometimes .Like I heard one of two in the past .Through someone who was friendly with a ex player .We are in a position where a large number of clubs in our league will have a larger budget so can out bid us .So if Lovell has a good player that others want like perhaps Josh Rees and Dean Parrett perhaps it is best if it is not common knowledge .

Chairman didn't sign off the deals today but it is happening, I know no one will believe me until they finally announce it but when they do then everyone can start trusting me on future posts

I'll apologise for saying it's a load of pony if you are right. If it does turn out to be pony, you've got a lot of explaining to do. :grinning:

Fuller has been in discussion with Aldershot but it broke down. Strange then that we were/are apparently in the hunt for his signature.

Fuller has been in discussion with Aldershot but it broke down. Strange then that we were/are apparently in the hunt for his signature.
Possibly if Super is right .That deal broke down because of Gillingham's interest .I would assume that he might except a lowish wage .I can see how having him around could benefit the squad.