Getting the bullet | Vital Football

Getting the bullet

bfcpete

Vital Football Hero
Bradford manager, Stuart McCall, and Barrow manager, David Dunn have been both sacked today for being at the wrong end of L2

Make you laugh these prem league sides don’t they that don’t even let a manager who got them promoted to have until January. I hope the draw last night has bided him some more time.

Granted if they were in Sheff Utd’s position they may have cause for concern but they are still alive in the relegation fight, what do a club of West Brom’s statue really hope for.

The usual suspects being touted to replace him. I would advise Fat Sam to hang on for the Arsenal job.....unless Real Madrid come calling first.:grinning:

Btw, I quite admire Sam; he's a good manager and did well with us. The 'Bradfordgate' affair was engineered by the Oystons to stop us getting promoted and thus saving them millions on improvements they'd have had to make. The whole thing was a scam.

While we're on the subject, I also respect Holloway. Now I know people call him fit to burn for 'walking away from a contract' when he said he never would but could YOU seriously work with that clown family? I don't blame him for walkies, I'd have done the same albeit a lot quicker than he did..

Got that off my chest; thanks.