GET YOUR PENCILS OUT – PLAY-OFF DATES CONFIRMED | Page 2 | Vital Football

GET YOUR PENCILS OUT – PLAY-OFF DATES CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is I may never get the chance again, I may go to the gig and let my lad go with my brother, its a win win for me.

At least we're in the mix, the thing is it doesn't matter who we play in the play offs because we can and have beaten most of them, it's all about what villa side turns up.

Am I right in assuming the home leg will be included on my season ticket or and I going to get ripped off by the club for an extra £40

There is no way it will be included in the cost of the ST - it's effectively a cup game. The best bet would be to reduce the prices to Carabao level (£10-15 for an adult, kids for a fiver) which would be a reasonable goodwill gesture imho.

When was the last time we witnessed a completely sold out Villa park going mental? We will need another Wolves or Tranmere Rovers moment that's for sure.

There is no way it will be included in the cost of the ST - it's effectively a cup game. The best bet would be to reduce the prices to Carabao level (£10-15 for an adult, kids for a fiver) which would be a reasonable goodwill gesture imho.
I wouldn't want you negotiating a deal ! :Fingers:I'd say it's an extension of the league games . Strange situation that we've not been in before and hopefully won't be in again

I wouldn't want you negotiating a deal ! :Fingers:I'd say it's an extension of the league games . Strange situation that we've not been in before and hopefully won't be in again

Don't get me wrong, I think it should be included, but since when did football clubs give a shit about the fans? And by that token, shouldn't the final be included as it's a game at an enforced neutral venue?

I expect they will charge full prices. It's effectively a semi final after all.
Wonder how much final tickets will be if we make it. Let's hope not too steep , fa cup final pricing was a piss take

Anyway we will win these play offs because we have two things the other clubs don't have , Villa Fans and Super Jack !

Status
Not open for further replies.