GET YOUR PENCILS OUT – PLAY-OFF DATES CONFIRMED | Vital Football

GET YOUR PENCILS OUT – PLAY-OFF DATES CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll raise you - I'll take the season ticket and the holiday to Florida.

I'm sure I wouldn't be missed!

Planned my holidays perfect. Go away just after the final and come back the day the World Cup starts. Complete coincidence (as I keep telling the wife).

Am i right in thinking 3rd and 4th place play at home second leg? . Given that we are just about at least 4th bar Derby winning 4 games in a row surely its good to be home second is what i tend to think in such games

Hopefully we will get the Saturday / Tuesday slot so I won't need any time off from work for the away game.

Also I wonder how the club will treat the home game. Will they load it on the season ticket or treat it like a cup game and everyone will have to buy a ticket.

I suppose it is a league game really but you think the club will miss a trick with this one? Nah chance. Should give us a discount at least, we’ll fill the ground with everyone wanting a ticket for Wembley and they won’t care what they pay.

Typical , we're destined to finish 4th and the home leg is on the same date I've got tickets to see foreigner at the symphony Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.