GET YOUR PENCILS OUT – PLAY-OFF DATES CONFIRMED | Page 3 | Vital Football

GET YOUR PENCILS OUT – PLAY-OFF DATES CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect they will charge full prices. It's effectively a semi final after all.
Wonder how much final tickets will be if we make it. Let's hope not too steep , fa cup final pricing was a piss take

I think I saw somewhere that last season they went from £30 something to £90 something, the £30 something’s obviously being at the very back and not many of them.

I think that would be the "B" game aspinall. That would mean saturday for the away game which would be ok if it was Middlesbrough.

Wonder what the record points total for 3rd and 4th for the championship in its current format?

With regards tickets for the home leg, and people saying it's a cup game... it's not. It's a league game.

I'd be appauled if season ticket holders didn't get it for free.

The final is also a league game, but as it's at Wembley no chance they'll be giving that one away for free!

Apparently the EFL has a set of regulations ( https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/sky-bet-play-offs/playoff-rules--regulations/) for the Play-off which includes:

3.5 The Home Club may not reduce normal League admission charges without the written agreement of the Away Club. Any disagreement between the Clubs shall be determined by the Executive.

It looks like full ticket price for the home leg.

Does anyone know how the "A" and "B" ties are allocated?

They get better.....

3.6 For the purposes of Rule 3.5, ‘reduce’ shall also include seeking to make Play Off Match tickets available to season ticket holders, members of membership clubs or other similar schemes at the same discount that would apply to them for normal League Matches when compared with the Club’s published normal League Match admission charges

Probably not the correct thread, but should we do the business in the first leg I’ll be flying out to London for the final. Friend of mine from Birmingham says he will have his family (season ticket holders) grab us two tickets for the final, but just in case they arent able to do so, whats the resale market like in the UK? I know here in the states its easy to grab tickets online from a StubHub or Ticketmaster type site, whats the best way over there?

So we are almost certain to be playing Boro aren't we? They would need to lose and there be a 3 goal swing to Derby for them to be overtaken, and we are 4th no matter what.

I would fancy us to be honest, in both games. They won't be a pushover, but if we play like we did today, and with a little more luck in front of goal, we'll have too much for most teams.

They get better.....

3.6 For the purposes of Rule 3.5, ‘reduce’ shall also include seeking to make Play Off Match tickets available to season ticket holders, members of membership clubs or other similar schemes at the same discount that would apply to them for normal League Matches when compared with the Club’s published normal League Match admission charges

So season ticket holders get a discount or am I reading that wrong?

Absolutely no chance it’ll be free, club won’t miss that trick but as (In my opinion) it’s a league game we should at least get a discount. Had we not played a home cup game this season do you think they’d give it for free? Nah, they’d word it to make out it’s a league game.

Last edited:
No as stated above , the club can only reduce prices with the permission of the opposing side. That seems to include season ticket holders , so we may not even be able to load the game onto the existing season ticket should we want to.

I’m guessing ‘boro will want to do something similar so some common sense *should* prevail so Villa can do the same thing for us. I imagine the two clubs will start talking Monday about arrangements, what was our allocation when we played there in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.