German League to resume... | Page 5 | Vital Football

German League to resume...

I see the Glads are away to Frankfurt, must be sold out? I'll be having a beer during the game, even though I can't watch it, as Sky box bust, and can't have anyone in to fix it. Oh well, Judge Judy is just as good...

I know sweet FA about German football. But for playing in blue n white I’ll go Schalke 04.

How are we doing before the resumption? In with a chance or rock bottom? If we are a few places outside the Euro spots with a lot to do to make it, well bloody marvellous 👍
Fabulous. Thanks. However, how are Bayern Munich niceness 1 when they are Manure?
What I did hear about Bayern Munich was that they were a team founded by Jews and victimised pre war which did mean I warmed to them somewhat. Is that true?
Not sure on that one 58, but i do know in 2008 they gave Dortmund an emergency loan of 35 million euros so they avoided bankrupcy. Which is why no cash changed hands in the Goetze transfer.

They do that at Exeter Chiefs
4 pinter 😜

You in Exeter, shotshy?

I was living down that way recently and may well return at some point. Do you know the, 'BookCycle' shop? It's quite near the bridges, very close to the house that moved. If you want to buy or donate books, that is a good place to check out.

I never went to the rugby but did do a couple of days work at the ground. It looked quite impressive as a stadium but I'm not really interested in rugby. Did have a bit of an affair with the football team. I went and watched them a few times. Loved being able to stand on the terraces but it could never compete with watching the Gills and I stopped going cos I felt like a bit of a fraud, not to mention unfaithful!

You in Exeter, shotshy?

I was living down that way recently and may well return at some point. Do you know the, 'BookCycle' shop? It's quite near the bridges, very close to the house that moved. If you want to buy or donate books, that is a good place to check out.

I never went to the rugby but did do a couple of days work at the ground. It looked quite impressive as a stadium but I'm not really interested in rugby. Did have a bit of an affair with the football team. I went and watched them a few times. Loved being able to stand on the terraces but it could never compete with watching the Gills and I stopped going cos I felt like a bit of a fraud, not to mention unfaithful!
Slag 😁

You in Exeter, shotshy?

No, I’m in North Devon. Croyde.

MiL is in a care home in Exeter so until recently, was there a lot.

Chiefs is a good day out but bloody expensive and about 5% of the experience of watching Gills at home or away.

Gills away at Plymouth, Exeter and the Swine next season 👍

Not the same as being there, obviously, but great to know that the Hoffs v Herths game is live on BT Sport this afternoon. Come on the Hoffs.

Not the same as being there, obviously, but great to know that the Hoffs v Herths game is live on BT Sport this afternoon. Come on the Hoffs.

I've got a couple of tickets for that game of you want? £120 the pair, or £70 for one :-)

Does that include a program and hospitality, or, at least a free Knackwurst with or without mustard. Go Hoffs

No sorry, you have to buy them at the stadium. Get there early, as programs usually sellout half hour before the game. Food stalls are available, but expect a long queue :-)

No sorry, you have to buy them at the stadium. Get there early, as programs usually sellout half hour before the game. Food stalls are available, but expect a long queue :-)

Thanks for that, LSB2. You seem to know a fair bit about what goes on at the Wirsol Rhein-Neckar-Arena, are you also a Hoffs fan ?