German League to resume... | Page 7 | Vital Football

German League to resume...

Hoffs 0- 3 Hertha

Match Report:

"Shizen ground, no fans", sang the two Hertha fans as they toddled off on their tandem.

I now realise that, whilst I like the Hoffenheim blue, i`m really a plastic Hoffs fan and I need to quickly decide on another team to follow as my original choice is a bit shizen. Hertha, I liked their uniform, or, as I like to call it, their Hertha Kit, were a more mobile bunch and stretched the Hoffs, who found defending their line a case of a Bridge too Far. Good third goal from the Brazilian but their opener was a bit lucky. So, points to the Hurta - deserved win.

Think i`ll try watching the 2nd div (Championship) game tomorrow -

Mid-table bore fest!

As you may know, I was a Hoffs fan for quite a long time, several days in fact. But, since they took a "hell of a beating" from Hertha i`ve looked elsewhere for a new team. I quite like the sound of Hertha`s opponents - F C U Berlin. Think i`ll be hoping for a F U Berlin win tonight.... wonder what their song is.........

As you may know, I was a Hoffs fan for quite a long time, several days in fact. But, since they took a "hell of a beating" from Hertha i`ve looked elsewhere for a new team. I quite like the sound of Hertha`s opponents - F C U Berlin. Think i`ll be hoping for a F U Berlin win tonight.... wonder what their song is.........

My Glads have a 100% record since I started supporting them. Big game tomorrow, against the Lurvies. Its not anywhere on free view though!

You in Exeter, shotshy?

I was living down that way recently and may well return at some point. Do you know the, 'BookCycle' shop? It's quite near the bridges, very close to the house that moved. If you want to buy or donate books, that is a good place to check out.

I never went to the rugby but did do a couple of days work at the ground. It looked quite impressive as a stadium but I'm not really interested in rugby. Did have a bit of an affair with the football team. I went and watched them a few times. Loved being able to stand on the terraces but it could never compete with watching the Gills and I stopped going cos I felt like a bit of a fraud, not to mention unfaithful!
The former Commercial Director at Exeter City is an old school friend who went to the Math School.

"Eisern Union".

Mixed feelings here. I live in the far west of town, so on the rare occasions when I do watch live football in Berlin, I go to Hertha. On the other hand, Union are a much more likeable club, but being way out in the east, it's an absolute pain in the arse to get to.

St. Pauli has always been my German team, so I haven't really got got a dog in this race. I like to see both of them do well. It's a bit like those people in Manchester who used to go and see City one week and United the next.