General politics thread: | Page 128 | Vital Football

General politics thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been with British gas since the 90's for my gas and electric. I hold my hands up.
Weve spoke on here before about 'midleman' Britain in so many areas havent we? This seems to be an example of why its a bad place to position yourself

Boris wants to take driving licences and passports away from drug users.

Licences are one thing but taking people's passports seems a bit extreme. I suppose it might distract from the mess we are in

Boris wants to take driving licences and passports away from drug users.

Licences are one thing but taking people's passports seems a bit extreme. I suppose it might distract from the mess we are in

Alcohol is a a highly addictive drug. Classed offically medically as a depressant. So ermm, no passports or driving for anybody in the UK? oops I think caffeine also is officially a drug. So I suppose thy are going to be specific and only for certain drugs like the evil weed?

Alcohol is a a highly addictive drug. Classed offically medically as a depressant. So ermm, no passports or driving for anybody in the UK? oops I think caffeine also is officially a drug. So I suppose thy are going to be specific and only for certain drugs like the evil weed?

Caffeine isn't a controlled substance.

264810805_10101604226491274_7942579076626201578_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.