General Football thread | Page 462 | Vital Football

General Football thread

Is the Forest still there. And that's not the only sport that took place at that venue either.
I will never tire of reminding people that I scored 5 goals in the first half on the Forest, Sunday morning seven a side, jumpers for goalposts, played between drinkers at the Elm Tree in Forest Fields, in the late 1980s.

Might even have been the actual spot where Forest played all those years before. And no-one can ever take that away from me.

Willy Boly goes off injured after 40 minutes for Ivory Coast. I absolutely hate this squad of players

One silver lining of relegation will be that we will have to get rid of most of them.

Boly has only just returned to fitness after missing so many games and here we go. If only some of our players were as keen to play for us as they are their country...

One silver lining of relegation will be that we will have to get rid of most of them.

Boly has only just returned to fitness after missing so many games and here we go. If only some of our players were as keen to play for us as they are their country...
No point giving him an extension

Sell Taiwo for £35m and clear that debt as well