General Football thread | Page 460 | Vital Football

General Football thread

At Old Trafford today Liverpool fans threw a flare into the disabled section after Salah scored.
I wonder whose fault it was.

Our next three home games are crucial. Palace, Fulham and Wolves. All three winnable. Get 9 points from those three games and that puts us on 34. Can’t see Luton getting 34. Nor Brentford. Point deduction with standing.

Our next three home games are crucial. Palace, Fulham and Wolves. All three winnable. Get 9 points from those three games and that puts us on 34. Can’t see Luton getting 34. Nor Brentford. Point deduction with standing.

Palace at home is perfect to turn our form around. Points deduction aside, if we win that it pulls palace right back in the mix.

A win is a big if at the moment but this is great opportunity especially with 2 weeks till we play.

Palace at home is perfect to turn our form around. Points deduction aside, if we win that it pulls palace right back in the mix.

A win is a big if at the moment but this is great opportunity especially with 2 weeks till we play.

On paper you'd think that from 7 of the remaining 9 games we are capable of getting a result.

Palace H
Fulham H
Spurs A*
Wolves H
Everton A
City H*
Sheff A
Chelsea H
Burnley A

Like last year I hope that our season is resolved before our last match. I'd hate having to go to Burnley with everything hanging on getting a better result than somebody else. We need to find some form from somewhere though to get 2 or 3 wins and a couple of draws and hope that the wins come against Palace and Everton.

On paper you'd think that from 7 of the remaining 9 games we are capable of getting a result.

Palace H
Fulham H
Spurs A*
Wolves H
Everton A
City H*
Sheff A
Chelsea H
Burnley A

Like last year I hope that our season is resolved before our last match. I'd hate having to go to Burnley with everything hanging on getting a better result than somebody else. We need to find some form from somewhere though to get 2 or 3 wins and a couple of draws and hope that the wins come against Palace and Everton.

I'm losing confidence in our capabilities lol. But I agree there are lots of points we should be capable of getting in our run in. We are due a run of results surely. We haven't been able to string any results together all season we have just ambled and stumbled through the whole campaign with the odd win or draw amongst losses. We need to get an overdue run of a few results in a row that will help us steer clear. It's really unusual to go a whole season without any kind of run of results unless you are standing out relegation fodder. Hopefully we have saved our run for end of season.

Palace H
Fulham H
Spurs A*
Wolves H
Everton A
City H*
Sheff A
Chelsea H
Burnley A

Usually teams that are already relegated start winning games.

Fulham just beat spurs 3-0 and wolves must be close to top half

If Burnley build on their result at the weekend, we could end up in a nightmare scenario where the last day is a shootout between them and us for survival. I certainly feel that Burnley have the best squad in the bottom 3, but they’ve invested in younger players and are perhaps hoping to establish themselves in the long-term. I do think they’ve left it too late, though, they’d probably need 5 wins from 9 to survive.

The likely chances of winning all of those must be 40 to 1

6 points form those 3 games would be amazing

Premier League is tough. No easy games

Palace H
Fulham H
Spurs A*
Wolves H
Everton A
City H*
Sheff A
Chelsea H
Burnley A

Capable of getting a result in all 9