General Football thread | Page 465 | Vital Football

General Football thread

The premiership League has acted. Refs not knowing rules, VAR unable t intervene in obvious error, poor decisions made week after week, players cheating and allowed t get away with it, nay praised, big six clubs break rules no action, PSR rules a shambles and relegation decided after season finishes.

The Premier League have acted. Ball boys made redundant. Ball boys sacked. The answer to footballs problems- ball boys do not return balls.

Well done PL.

Joe Lolley is in the news again, in fact he's seldom out of it, scoring regularly for Sydney in our A League.

Do you want him back ?

We should have kept him in the squad for at least another 12 months after promotion.
The A-League is woeful, League One standard at best.

Glad that Lolley is doing well, but playing in front of 7.5k attendances lessens the pressure...that, and the lack of skill, pace, technique, defensive resolve (ironic, given our problems this season), passing movements and coaching levels, makes the A League basically non-league.

Makes sense given the average salary is around £200k annually.

Mansfield away at Wrexham live on sky this afternoon. Should be a refreshing change from watching Premier league bullshit and VAR. Probably the kiss of death for them though if they're anything like us! 👍
Lincoln City vs Leyton Orient at Sincil Bank for me this afternoon, before Crystal Palace tomorrow. I'm usually pretty indifferent towards Lincoln games despite them being my hometown club, but really looking forward to this one without VAR.

As it stands.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving club.

Screenshot_20240329_154550_Scores.jpg

Meanwhile, Leicester have lost, blowing a 20 point lead I think. If Ipswich win they stop out of the top two for the first time all season

Lincoln City vs Leyton Orient at Sincil Bank for me this afternoon, before Crystal Palace tomorrow. I'm usually pretty indifferent towards Lincoln games despite them being my hometown club, but really looking forward to this one without VAR.

Oh. The lynx is for Lincs.

I just thought you liked deodorant chap.

Still can't believe Leicester could fall apart so quickly and satisfyingly.

Not that I'm bothered about the fate of a small town club vaguely in our neck of the woods.
Ipswich won so Leicester now third. If Leeds win tonight they'll be two points off the pace.

Extraordinary because they're blip hasn't been that bad; four losses from six, with a win in there too. Hardly a devastating run for a club that was about 20 points clear of third. The other clubs have just been on fire.

That said, watching Ipswich they have zero chance in the PL. They are shite

Ipswich won so Leicester now third. If Leeds win tonight they'll be two points off the pace.

Extraordinary because they're blip hasn't been that bad; four losses from six, with a win in there too. Hardly a devastating run for a club that was about 20 points clear of third. The other clubs have just been on fire.

That said, watching Ipswich they have zero chance in the PL. They are shite
Unfortunately Derby are going up