GB News Launching | Page 27 | Vital Football

GB News Launching

And it was Starmer who tried to bury the Forde report until it was leaked. Spin it how you like but the truth is the centre right weaponised it, and the social democrats were forced to respond. I am no Corbynite; I am not a huge fan, but the machine within the centre right (see One Nation proper Conservatives) within the Labour Party, was shameful.
That was the Guardian take from the official summary. I'm not spinning it how I like, I'm telling you what your 'own' report summary says which included the bits you conveniently omitted. :ROFLMAO: :unsure: What part of this section don't you understand:

The report paints a bleak picture of two rival camps—one centered around Corbyn’s office and the other at Labour HQ in London’s Victoria. These factions engaged in a bitter struggle for control, hindering the party’s functioning.

It doesn't say: The report paints a bleak picture of two rival camps - one centred at Labour HQ in London's Victoria consisting of the moderate right, unilaterally conflating issues to destroy the other Jewish loving moderate left at Corbyn's office.

I'm not surprised the snake Starmer tried to suppress the report. It simply shone a bleak light on the nastiness of both rival camps of HIS party. One of whom led, let me remind you, didn't have the balls to face the hard questions about his own acts and omissions. Oh and the outstanding 5000 disciplinaries that had been ignored and kicked down the road - the overwhelming majority and older ones were on Corby's watch, not Starmer's. Go figure

There's only one person 'spinning it' here and it ain't me ;)

Evidence (unredacted and independent) must try harder.

Last edited:
If it wasn’t for his loathsome hatred of the Jews and links with vile terrorists. He’d get my support for many of his social policies. A bit like Galloway. Loved listening to him until it turned into blind support for Islam.
He told a great story about John read the Home Secretary who when they were young activists taught Galloway et Al ira songs. Reid went to to become chairman of a football club?

That was the Guardian take from the official summary. I'm not spinning it how I like, I'm telling you what your 'own' report summary says which included the bits you conveniently omitted. :ROFLMAO: :unsure: What part of this section don't you understand:

The report paints a bleak picture of two rival camps—one centered around Corbyn’s office and the other at Labour HQ in London’s Victoria. These factions engaged in a bitter struggle for control, hindering the party’s functioning.

It doesn't say: The report paints a bleak picture of two rival camps - one centred at Labour HQ in London's Victoria consisting of the moderate right, unilaterally conflating issues to destroy the other Jewish loving moderate left at Corbyn's office.

I'm not surprised the snake Starmer tried to suppress the report. It simply shone a bleak light on the nastiness of both rival camps of HIS party. One of whom led, let me remind you, didn't have the balls to face the hard questions about his own acts and omissions. Oh and the outstanding 5000 disciplinaries that had been ignored and kicked down the road - the overwhelming majority and older ones were on Corby's watch, not Starmer's. Go figure

There's only one person 'spinning it' here and it ain't me ;)

Evidence (unredacted and independent) must try harder.
Maybe that is where you are going wrong. You think the Guardian is left wing. It is not and never has been. It just happens to be the most left wing quality newspaper we have; but it has always been very centrist. I keep pointing out to you that politics has moved massively to the right and that is why I am seen as far left and you see yourself as centre right. I am more what used to be termed soft left. More of an Ed Milliband. By the way, there was a massively anti-Semitic article front page of the Mail in the run up to the 2015 election.

Maybe that is where you are going wrong. You think the Guardian is left wing. It is not and never has been. It just happens to be the most left wing quality newspaper we have; but it has always been very centrist. I keep pointing out to you that politics has moved massively to the right and that is why I am seen as far left and you see yourself as centre right. I am more what used to be termed soft left. More of an Ed Milliband. By the way, there was a massively anti-Semitic article front page of the Mail in the run up to the 2015 election.
I'm not sure the bit in bold make sense but fair enough I get where you are going with it - Media Bias subjectively (depends how much you trust their analysis) has The Guardian such if it helps:

Left Centre - Bias

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.

Anyway, enough diversions, The Guardian is simply the vehicle by which the content of the report was delivered for the purposes of these posts.

The content of the report is what it is so let's keep our eye on the ball and that IS what (relevant to the discussion) the actual summary findings were.

Ed Milliband........!!!!!!! Didn't he have a fall out with a BACON buttie?
Ah yes, the conveniently timed photograph of the man targeted in an anti-Semitic article the week before, ironically humiliated for eating bacon the following week in the same paper

Last edited:
If it kept Corbyn ( aka, pound shop Lenin ) out of power then its a Brucey Bonus!!!
That is Corbyn's 2019 manifesto. Feel free to pick as many policies as you like and explain a) what is Leninist about them and b) how they would have made anything even remotely worse than the shitshow we have witnessed since 2010. I look forward to what I'm sure will be an articulate, nuanced and well-reasoned treatise, fully supported by... what was it again... ah yes, unbiased proof.
The offer is, of course, warmly extended to all.
And to save you some embarrassment if you're about to start screaming that it wasn't costed, yes it was. The uncosted manifesto was Johnson's, but for some reason all the raging lefties at the BBC never seemed to mention that.

That is Corbyn's 2019 manifesto. Feel free to pick as many policies as you like and explain a) what is Leninist about them and b) how they would have made anything even remotely worse than the shitshow we have witnessed since 2010. I look forward to what I'm sure will be an articulate, nuanced and well-reasoned treatise, fully supported by... what was it again... ah yes, unbiased proof.
The offer is, of course, warmly extended to all.
And to save you some embarrassment if you're about to start screaming that it wasn't costed, yes it was. The uncosted manifesto was Johnson's, but for some reason all the raging lefties at the BBC never seemed to mention that.
Welcome to the thread Screamager

I see that gb presenter Dan Wooten has been fully exonerated and a left wing campaign of lies and deceit has been exposed.

I see that gb presenter Dan Wooten has been fully exonerated and a left wing campaign of lies and deceit has been exposed.
I had read early on that the allegations were coming from the said left wing internet site so I am not surprised this has turned out to be the case after a full police investigation. (Perhaps one or two smug gloaters regarding Wooten on here might experience a bout of tumbleweed now :unsure:)

Edit - Here's one snippet from on here back in the day:

Expected there to be lots of posts about Dan Wootton on here. I do not even want to imagine the level of pearl clutching if a BBC employee had had a 10th of the evidence on Dan Wootton put in the public domain, and the BBC gave them a platform to say it was a right wing conspiracy (think the poster meant left, but who knows), kept him on air when his other employers suspended him (and his former employers investigated him), and had him publicise a crowd funder against the evil radical right!

The amount of crying about Huw Edwards and the BBC only for GB News to stick their fingers in their ears and actively promote someone accused of serious crimes and with a flipping serial out about their misdemeanours is so, so laughable. If a BBC employee had done this it'd be wall to wall coverage of it on stations like GB News (especially by people like Wootton), crying about the mainstream media ignoring it, there'd be essays on here...

Really, really indefensible.

What evidence would that be then? :ROFLMAO:

End edit

It's a typical tactic for those creatures that don't like individuals or outlets that are gaining a foothold in spreading a message that disagrees with theirs.

I'm not a huge fan of Wooten (he's a bit too showbiz style for me) but that's not the point, it's the disgusting way the left behave and the lies/smears that they weaponize.

Last edited:
I had read early on that the allegations were coming from the said left wing internet site so I am not surprised this has turned out to be the case after a full police investigation. (Perhaps one or two smug gloaters regarding Wooten on here might experience a bout of tumbleweed now :unsure:)

It's a typical tactic for those creatures that don't like individuals or outlets that are gaining a foothold in spreading a message that disagrees with theirs.

I'm not a huge fan of Wooten (he's a bit too showbiz style for me) but that's not the point, it's the disgusting way the left behave and the lies/smears that they weaponize.
They’d likely act threatening towards you during a debate and throw things as well. A bit like Martin Daubney was on the end of last night.

They’d likely act threatening towards you during a debate and throw things as well. A bit like Martin Daubney was on the end of last night.
Bears out my concerns posted elsewhere regarding hate and arguments from thousands of miles away being imported onto our streets, pretty much unchecked.

One last observation on the Wooten saga. It broke about the same time as Huw Edwards. Compare and contrast the response. Wooten looked directly into the camera at the time and called out the smear campaign for what it was. Edwards scuttled off into rehab. and hid behind a few words uttered by his wife, never to be seen again.

Last edited: