GB News Launching | Page 26 | Vital Football

GB News Launching

I'll remember it's a minority when there is another GB News pile on then. That works nicely both ways ;)
I would be willing to put money on there being higher proportion of holocaust deniers amongst your political cohort, than at the BBC or within the general public

Here is probably the most famous of them all, and most definitely right wing

I would be willing to put money on there being higher proportion of holocaust deniers amongst your political cohort, than at the BBC or within the general public
Nope, the centre right are not holocaust deniers. You don't make sense as the lefties are constantly whinging that the right support Israel.

Unless you mean the far right however, as they are holocaust deniers and are just as reprehensible as your lot, the far left. There is no place for extremism of any shade.

Nope, the centre right are not holocaust deniers. You don't make sense as the lefties are constantly whinging that the right support Israel.

Unless you mean the far right however, as they are holocaust deniers and are just as reprehensible as your lot, the far left. There is no place for extremism of any shade.
Try looking in the mirror

Well the lovely 'far left' of the Labour Party seem to have a fair few anitsemites that have had the whip withdrawn.
That is because anti-semtism has been weaponised by the moderate right and conflated with anti-zionism

Try looking in the mirror
Very good, using somebody else's approach to turn it back on them. I like it; you're learning, very slowly but at least learning.

Thing is though, it's not true. Remember that other bit of advice I also gave you about putting outright false accusations to bed. The reason why we do that is because if you don't they become tacitly accepted as a truth or holding some (false) basis, which can then slip into a general wider acceptance or even be weaponised at a later time against an individual or even organisation.

I find individuals are a bit hit and miss with this. Some defend themselves well, whereas others just cave under the pressure and apologise (on occasions when they really shouldn't) and then they truly are in a world of woe because there is no way back from that. It's a tactic that extremists use, for example when they are building a cancel campaign against somebody; and especially once you have apologised they have you nailed.

Of course if a person has genuinely said something wrong (remember that other further bit of advice) then an individual should own it, but be very clear and careful what exactly they are apologising for. Organisations on the other hand are typically just crap at their PR tactics and seem forever trying to be outdoing each other to hoover up every last scrap of criticism lobbed their way regardless of whether it is totally or partially bollocks. And then lo and behold it becomes automatically accepted, for example the police are institutionally racist. Good luck to them trying to shake that tag.....ever.

So this is the point where if you don't believe you are an extreme left person (as I have suggested) you may want to call that out *; unless of course you are one ;)

Stay tuned, I'll educate you as and when things crop up.

*Would you like to know some effective different approaches as to how you can do this?

Last edited:
Fill your boots

That’s pretty true Hull but there are millions of far left compared to thousands of far right.

Fill your boots
The Forde report, which delved into Labour party factionalism during Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership, provides critical insights into the party’s internal dynamics. Here are key takeaways from the 138-page report:

1. Debilitating Factionalism: The report paints a bleak picture of two rival camps—one centered around Corbyn’s office and the other at Labour HQ in London’s Victoria. These factions engaged in a bitter struggle for control, hindering the party’s functioning.
  2. Weaponizing Antisemitism: Both sides weaponized antisemitism. Some denied its existence, while others used it to attack Corbyn. The seriousness of antisemitism and its impact on Jewish communities were often overlooked.
(Source Guardian)

Yeah, I think you overlooked the bit where there were TWO factions weaponizing antisemitism. You know, including the Corbynistas that were part of the problem that were denying it's existence. Didn't you want to mention that bit for some reason.

Sounds to me like two sides as bad as each other, engaged in their own bun fight to pursue their own party power struggle whilst disregarding the Jewish communities Labour were meant to be providing redress to. I take it as this was your evidence that you do accept one of the factions was erroneously denying the existence of antisemitism within the Labour Party (rhetorical).

It does make me wonder if you regularly simply pick out the bits that suit your narrative whilst completely obliterating anything that does not fit with that. Must try harder with your evidential examples.

Last edited:
Extra, extra, read all about it.

Another takeaway from the Forde Report.

Corbyn’s cooperation​

Almost no named individuals are criticised by Forde. But he observes that the former Labour leader did not himself respond to requests for interview, instead signing a joint submission.
Regrettably, certain prominent members of the party – including those central to the factual matrix – either declined to meet with the panel or failed to respond to our requests for evidence. Most notably … Jeremy Corbyn did not engage in our requests to interview him.
(Source Guardian)

And it was Starmer who tried to bury the Forde report until it was leaked. Spin it how you like but the truth is the centre right weaponised it, and the social democrats were forced to respond. I am no Corbynite; I am not a huge fan, but the machine within the centre right (see One Nation proper Conservatives) within the Labour Party, was shameful.