Gabby Agbonlahor thread | Page 60 | Vital Football

Gabby Agbonlahor thread

His contract has to be terminated with immediate effect - anything less will make us *a real* laughing stock ...

The club has leadership or it doesn't - by lunchtime tomorrow "Aston Villa announce that Gabby Agbonlahor's contract has been terminated with immediate affect" ...

NOTHING else will do ...

Bonker - 18/4/2016 22:57

His contract has to be terminated with immediate effect - anything less will make us *a real* laughing stock ...

The club has leadership or it doesn't - by lunchtime tomorrow "Aston Villa announce that Gabby Agbonlahor's contract has been terminated with immediate affect" ...

NOTHING else will do ...

Too damn right. There's no way that this twat should be at Villa Park beyond the next twelve hours.

Bonker - 18/4/2016 22:53

glensider - 18/4/2016 22:48

Bonker - 18/4/2016 22:45

"The risk of brain damage just isn't worth it as far as I can tell"

Dr Anna-Maria Rollin, Royal College of Anaesthetists talking about nitrous oxide - that probably explains a lot about Flabby, he really has gone full retard ...

Presumably, he'll be sacked this week ...

Jeez Bonker, we have to hope he is.

Club captain, what an example to his team mates, particularly the young academy kids.

If that's getting himself in shape, then we really need to ensure he has all the free time in the world from here on in.

His "lifestyle" is well known mate - it was only a matter of time until the media chose to out him ...

You don't go from being 25 and looking it to being 29 and looking 50 without going at it proper ...

I'm hoping that the nitrous oxide is enough to sack him instantly - the booze and whores is par for the course but "drugs" has to be the end ...

No you don't, you're quite right. He looks like a forty year old, well worn and completely out of shape.

It's downright criminal that he's still at Villa Park. He should have been shown the door long before now.

I'm I the only one who laughed at this? I mean all the shit going on at our club, an owner who seems hell bent on total destruction of Aston Villa, and it turns out that Flabby is snorting children's balloons, getting pissed, fucking whores while his hanger on mates watch! Hardly news.

Melon Donkey - 18/4/2016 23:01

gator - 18/4/2016 22:50

What a Anti Climax

Said the two girls when they realised that despite being naked on the bed Gabby was busy ordering everything on the room service menu.
HAHA well he certainly wouldn't have the energy for two women.

Thing is it detracts from the real story today. I recon Flabby is a plant. Learner gets him to do stupid stuff to distract us from the real stories.

Sir Brian - 18/4/2016 23:10

So that's the so called breaking news, he should've gone ages ago.

Of course he should. The club is at fault for not kicking him out the door three or four years ago.

He sums up everything that is wrong with the club right now. From top to bottom we are rotten.

If this series of catastrophes were taking place over at our friends and neighbours across the way, we'd be lapping it up.

Sadly its happening at the club we hold very dear, and it definitely aint funny.

lewis1980 - 18/4/2016 23:14

Thing is it detracts from the real story today. I recon Flabby is a plant. Learner gets him to do stupid stuff to distract us from the real stories.

As if Lerner is bright enough to actually have a plan!!LOL

I wonder if this is why Bernstein and King have resigned? They knew about this and nothing is being done about it so.............

You just know that Gabby is going to be doing a Sunday paper Exclusive in five years time moaning how he has lost all his money on whores and drugs and how he lives in a cardboard box.

He doesn't make him do stupid stuff but the timing of the "breaking news" is obviously highly suspect - plain and simply, there are two motivators here:

1/ Save ourselves £3m next season by letting the guy hang himself so we can summarily dismiss him and cancel his contract with no pay-off. He's already had a verbal/written over being a lard arse so this story is easily enough to can him in line with proper HR procedures.

and/or

2/ Break the "news" and pictures we've had up our sleeves for a good while to shift attention away from the *incredibly* damning resignations by two heavyweight football people who've only been at the club for a month

I'd lean towards 2/ more than 1 though both are in play - those pics may well be from Dubai .........

Wurzel - 18/4/2016 23:19

As if Lerner is bright enough to actually have a plan!!LOL

It ain't Lerner ...

"I admit, I wasn’t as tough as I should have been earlier in my management career, because I just didn’t realise the collateral damage which the wrong person can do to the organisation,” he said.

“Now though, if they flaunt their trappings too much, regardless of how talented they may be, then they have to move on, because the whole is so much more important than the individual."

Is it ever going to end. Talk about kicking us when were down - and our own players as well. What will it be tomorrow? Bevington and Hollis gone? He's sacked all the staff trying to save his dimes so who will be there to take the reigns? The tea lady or has she resigned as well? It's a waking nightmare at the moment.