Gabby Agbonlahor thread | Page 59 | Vital Football

Gabby Agbonlahor thread

Barney2004 - 18/4/2016 22:33

Melon Donkey - 18/4/2016 22:32

Have to say i am a tad more concerned with the board room events today rather than gabby with a couple of slappers, sorry fans, in a hotel room in London
What a complete tool.

I doubt this breaking news will be about flabby

It is. Collymore more or less confirmed that this was the "BIG" story that was going to be on The Sun tomorrow.

Time for bed, lads

TS just confirmed it - the cockney said "its all over the internet now, can we talk about it" - and was told they had to wait until 11.

Why are we exasperhated - its only what we have come to expect of the low life tosser.

I don't give a flying .... what that scumbag does anymore - I hope he blows all his money up his nose to be honest

"The risk of brain damage just isn't worth it as far as I can tell"

Dr Anna-Maria Rollin, Royal College of Anaesthetists talking about nitrous oxide - that probably explains a lot about Flabby, he really has gone full retard ...

Presumably, he'll be sacked this week ...

holtelower - 18/4/2016 22:44

TS just confirmed it - the cockney said "its all over the internet now, can we talk about it" - and was told they had to wait until 11.

Why are we exasperhated - its only what we have come to expect of the low life tosser.

I don't give a flying .... what that scumbag does anymore - I hope he blows all his money up his nose to be honest

Maybe that's why he had to sell his (awful) gaff recently for £3m ...

Bonker - 18/4/2016 22:45

Dr Anna-Maria Rollin, Royal College of Anaesthetists talking about nitrous oxide - that probably explains a lot about Flabby, he really has gone full retard ...

Jeez Bonker, we have to hope he is.

Club captain, what an example to his team mates, particularly the young academy kids.

If that's getting himself in shape, then we really need to ensure he has all the free time in the world from here on in.

You can only suffer brain damage, if you have a brain to damage.

Makes me think back to the classic Soccer AM video https://youtu.be/wx6LfIXWdIg

glensider - 18/4/2016 22:48

Jeez Bonker, we have to hope he is.

Club captain, what an example to his team mates, particularly the young academy kids.

If that's getting himself in shape, then we really need to ensure he has all the free time in the world from here on in.

His "lifestyle" is well known mate - it was only a matter of time until the media chose to out him ...

You don't go from being 25 and looking it to being 29 and looking 50 without going at it proper ...

I'm hoping that the nitrous oxide is enough to sack him instantly - the booze and whores is par for the course but "drugs" has to be the end ...

Brain damage? How would you tell.

In all seriousness though, I hope the c**ts head explodes.

romanianvillan - 18/4/2016 22:51

We're just a fucking laughing stock right now, it's a fucking embarrassment.

You've summed it up perfectly. The club is an absolute disgrace, from top to bottom.

We've got a collection of individuals at the club who are a complete and utter embarrassment.

A disgrace to the name of Aston Villa, and all the great players who have gone before.