Fulham | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fulham

I have already got it in my head league one it is so anything else will be fantastic heart says 2-1 wigan head says 1-3 fulham
I agree with your final score, the last 20mins worry me, players looked dead on their feet at Charlton, we've not used enough subs since the re start!! One more push from everyone hopefully get the win.

Fulham full strength. Full starts from players that have been injured. They are going all in. Could damage their play off chances. Hopefully WBA go 2 up early doors and Fulham make mass early changes.

Come on Wigan, one final push and just do your best.
What will be ,will be but this team doesn't deserve to be relegated.
No prediction from me as that's an Impossible task.

Hope for the best while preparing for the worst.

Fulham will be up for this as will Charlton and Luton while Leeds are playing for nothing and Blackburn already on the beach - so I think we've got everything going against us. But it's the last day of the season where anything can happen so hopefully lady luck will shine on us - after all that we've been through I'd like to hope we are owed some.

While I think Luton will probably take the three points, I just can't see Leeds ending this season with a defeat. The biggest obstacle, of course, is beating Fulham, but at least things are somewhat in the team's hands still.

I've not even thought about Luton and Charlton because that Fulham team is so terrifyingly strong. Just focus on pulling off a miracle in our game and what will be will be!

Good luck Latics, good luck us.

Won’t be checking in until full time.

UP THE FUCKING TICS