Fulham | Page 6 | Vital Football

Fulham

Fuck the efl. If we end up in non league football I’ll still be going, even it’s watching Athletico Wigan with a 67 year old Gary Roberts as our star man.

As hard as it is for us, we must show the EFL that 'Little Latics' will not be beaten by these 'men in suits' who have no conscience about clubs who are being bought by a 'charlatan ', who will strip the clubs assets and leave the club with enormous financial problems.

Fans of other clubs who are gloating about our problems,
had better prepare themselves to be 'shafted' like us.

As hard as it is for us, we must show the EFL that 'Little Latics' will not be beaten by these 'men in suits' who have no conscience about clubs who are being bought by a 'charlatan ', who will strip the clubs assets and leave the club with enormous financial problems.

Fans of other clubs who are gloating about our problems,
had better prepare themselves to be 'shafted' like us.
Feck um all let them have their moment of pleasure jerking at the tv screen we are wigan they probably haven't won anything since we last had the empire that pisses them off
Never seen the FA cup lifted only on those where the days

Congratulations to Paul Cook, his staff and his players on finishing 13th place with 59 points. We wanted a mid table finish this season and we've got it. We'll just be playing in a different league next season due to circumstances beyond our control.

I just hope and pray that league is League One rather than the Northern Counties League Division One.

Congratulations to Paul Cook, his staff and his players on finishing 13th place with 59 points. We wanted a mid table finish this season and we've got it. We'll just be playing in a different league next season due to circumstances beyond our control.

I just hope and pray that league is League One rather than the Northern Counties League Division One.

The EFL are trying to get rid of clubs, who do not fit into there 'hidden agenda'

What REALLY took the biscuit (apart from the free kick before their goal, obviously) was the Fulham player getting a free kick for falling over/slipping! Wigan player nowhere near him and the ref (for want of a better word) gave them an effing free kick! Sums up the whole injustice of it. Hope the tW*t can sleep tonight!

Absolutely gutted is an understatement!Those players gave it everything and I am so proud of each and every one of them,as I am of our wonderful club.We played well,gave it a real go and were so close to getting that winner!
We've been relegated before,but this feels different,it's just not right.We've been absolutely shafted and the injustice of it all is horrible and an absolute disgrace!
Just feel so gutted,angry and disgusted with everything thats happened to our club!

Season over ... And this is still bugging me from the Fulham match.

How can a home team have players slipping on their own pitch ?
Was it 4 or 5 different players ? Deary me.

arrgghhhhhhhhh