Fulham | Vital Football

Fulham

Th10

Vital Squad Member
Really haven’t got a clue what will happen tonight. Hope to god we can do it but nobody could fault the players or staff if we fall short. I’m hoping for an early West Brom goal then us to go on and win by a couple of goals to avoid a nervy end to the game.
It all feels a bit surreal not being able to attend the game and having to just watch it at home, it doesn’t feel like it’s actually happening. It’s made me realise that I probability wouldn’t follow football if I wasn’t able to go to the game. I just don’t get the same feeling from watching a game on TV, I couldn’t be an armchair supporter.

I have already got it in my head league one it is so anything else will be fantastic heart says 2-1 wigan head says 1-3 fulham

It's strange because we need so much to win. To win more to stick two fingers up at the EFL than anything else. At the back of my mind is what situation will we be in if we stay up. These crooks have ensured the life will be ripped out of our club with players young and older leaving on mass. This is unless a new owner with deep pockets starts putting in money quickly. I'll take a 2-0 Latics and stay up and overcome the next hurdle when it arrives.

Not sure I could cope listening / watching live. Might stick my head in the sand until full-time and discover our fate that way.

UP THE FUCKIN TICS

Hope for the best while preparing for the worst.

Fulham will be up for this as will Charlton and Luton while Leeds are playing for nothing and Blackburn already on the beach - so I think we've got everything going against us. But it's the last day of the season where anything can happen so hopefully lady luck will shine on us - after all that we've been through I'd like to hope we are owed some.

Reactions: GSM
Under the circumstances the playing staff are giving their best, no one can ask for more. The earthquake these ex owners have generated, will send eruptions through our club for a long time to come.
I am not hopeful for a fairy tail finish tonight,
but let no one say the playing staff have not fulfilled their obligations.

Just a real shame we cannot be in the ground to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all the players, backroom & coaching staff cos however it goes tonight we won't be seeing some of them at the DW in Latics colours again( if we're ever allowed back in or have a club for that matter)....such a sad sad end to a remarkable fight back & being unable to appreciate it in the stadium.
Heart says 2-0 Latics, head says a 1 nil defeat....whatever way it ends as loads have already said we cannot fault the teams desire, fight & commitment....thank you one & all

Don't give them ideas.

I am starting to wonder if the EFL are trying to destroy the club by stacking the deck as much as possible to make us less attractive to buyers and harder to survive. Every decision they make hurts our chances to come out of this as anything other than a shell of a club. I think they know we are exposing their incompetence and if we just die all their problems go away.

Obviously we are all upset over what has happened but I am incandescent with the EFL's behaviour as it seems at every turn they try and twist the knife and damage us further. Im not expecting them to just let us off no questions asked but the total lack of any empathy, no consideration for the circumstances, point blank refusal to accept any responsibility and their break neck speed to punish us without stopping to blink while genuine FFP cheats are still not punished nearly a year later. It all stinks.

We've already been left for dead and the EFL seem eager to finish the job.

The way our luck is going we will beat Fulham and both Charlton and Luton will score winners in 98th minute. Whatever happens I will always love this club. As for the despicable inept morons that is the EFL let's hope that the truth comes out and we have our day in court with the feckers. Tek em to the cleaners. COYL

ONE LIFE ONE LOVE ONE WIGAN ATHLETIC THE REAL MELCHESTER ROVERS.