Fridays Attendance.... | Page 4 | Vital Football

Fridays Attendance....

Season Card arrived yesterday - yippee! Am also planning to get to the turnstiles earlier than usual - do we still refer to them as turnstiles in this new digital age?

Not only will there be problems with the new system but I increasingly get stuck behind some fat guy or gal who cannot manage to squeeze through what is in truth a narrow space.

Thought for the day - they should have separate entrances for fat people.

Nanpantan red - 3/8/2017 08:14

Season Card arrived yesterday - yippee! Am also planning to get to the turnstiles earlier than usual - do we still refer to them as turnstiles in this new digital age?

Not only will there be problems with the new system but I increasingly get stuck behind some fat guy or gal who cannot manage to squeeze through what is in truth a narrow space.

That's a bit much Nan!

How would you feel if a fat bloke complained about being delayed by old people doddering around not knowing what they were doing?

Come to think of it, what happens if you are fat and old?

I know just the person to ask.........on second thoughts it will only put him in a mood!

Does the card have your seat number printed on it?

What do you do if some clown is sat in your seat and you can't prove it's yours?

Surprised not to see a match Fred yet.

I'll plonk this here, Harris talking about us spending big money this summer and the wages certain players are on.

He's got a point.

https://www.newsatden.co.uk/63732-63732.html

Neil wants to pop down to his local and gets some more straws to clutch at.

Lets hope Neil treats our newly refurbished dressing rooms with the respect they deserve and he does not have shit on the floor like he did in that pub in Hockley.

Classy guy!

LyttleByLyttle - 3/8/2017 09:46

Surprised not to see a match Fred yet.

I'll plonk this here, Harris talking about us spending big money this summer and the wages certain players are on.

He's got a point.

https://www.newsatden.co.uk/63732-63732.html

Millwall always want to position themselves as hopeless underdogs punching above their weight.

There is a lot of expectation at Forest, that's always going to the case until we get back into the premier league. But to paint us as big spenders who must win when, as they say, we have a net expenditure somewhere around -12 million after staying up by two goals doesn't hold up.

By the way - "News at Den" is a great name for a Millwall website. :14:

mao tse tung - 3/8/2017 08:34

That's a bit much Nan!

How would you feel if a fat bloke complained about being delayed by old people doddering around not knowing what they were doing?

The big difference is that you cannot avoid getting old but you can avoid getting fat. Fortunately I am fairly agile despite being in my seventh decade and at under 70 kilos I am certainly not fat. I do concede though that I am too judgemental.

radfordinlondon - 3/8/2017 08:54

the jock - 3/8/2017 08:47

its like xmas eve today.

currently as excited as blustone watching trains

or toms with his BD annual

happens every year. No work done and I'm 10 all over again.

he has an annual on me?

Nanpantan red - 3/8/2017 11:06

That's a bit much Nan!

The big difference is that you cannot avoid getting old but you can avoid getting fat. Fortunately I am fairly agile despite being in my seventh decade and at under 70 kilos I am certainly not fat. I do concede though that I am too judgemental.

personally i dont see the difference in seriousness racism n fatism, by products of that major character flaw of being judgmental; which is probabaly the biggest evil because it encompases many of these isms :14:

paz1967 - 3/8/2017 14:43

That's a bit much Nan!

personally i dont see the difference in seriousness racism n fatism, by products of that major character flaw of being judgmental; which is probabaly the biggest evil because it encompases many of these isms :14:

I don't really see the point in replying to this.

It maybe an idea for the government to employ a Fat Police whose job is to round up fat people and put them in forced fitness camps until they are of desirable weight, this will serve 2 purposes , first lower the burden on NHS costs and secondly extend the life expectency of the fat person.

If the government can base their case for not legalising cannabis on the grounds that:

“Substantial scientific evidence shows cannabis is a harmful drug that can damage human health.

“There are no plans to legalise cannabis as it would not address the harm to individuals and communities.”

then surely double standards are at work if it allows fat people to laze about stuffing burgers down their throats, Ok allowances could be made were genetic disorders are responsible but other than that get them on the treadmills and leafy salads.

Bozsi for PM!!
The days of genetic disorders are numbered anyway. CRISPR-cas will save our ass!
...and cause many more problems too.

How do we get the population down? That's the root cause of most of our troubles.

mao tse tung - 3/8/2017 08:36

Come to think of it, what happens if you are fat and old?

I know just the person to ask.........on second thoughts it will only put him in a mood!

:20:

Nanpantan red - 3/8/2017 15:02

paz1967 - 3/8/2017 14:43

That's a bit much Nan!

I don't really see the point in replying to this.

Did you understand it?

Never mind if the person in front of you is fat or is old what if they are holding you up because they are talking utter fooking gibberish?

How would you cope with that?