Fridays Attendance.... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fridays Attendance....

Bad_Dog - 31/7/2017 20:01

Marco Polo - 31/7/2017 19:57

I'm not going. ill give it a couple of months to see if we're any good before buying tickets to see us. Wasted too much of my life watching us be shit.

I'm sure everyone will be pleased you won't be showing your face.

I'm quite pretty actually.

I really respect you guys for going, its just that I have better things to do, that's all. I will check the score and probably say, yes! if we win and probably say gah! if we lose then carry on with my yoga

Nottingham Forest FC?Verified account @NFFC 3 minutes ago
25,000 tickets have already been sold for #NFFC's opening @SkyBetChamp game against @MillwallFC on Friday night.

would be a total sell out imo but for it being on a friday night- £125 return for the train!!!!!!!!!!

fooking bastards.

1100 people have checked the route today, a large proportion of them reds I imagine. FFS

londoners going up by car with a space (or two), please speak up!

AdebolaCornflakes - 1/8/2017 15:34

CP will give you a lift providing you work his gear stick x

sure i could find someone to play with his gear stick for less than £125!

could fooking build and drive my own train for that! well u all no wot i mean

in fact fans should get together and demand a footy ticket price...

no i haven't got time either but maybe the tree huggers should lobby on our behalf

I won't be there unless I can manage to buy a ticket.

Tried online the last two nights but get a message about a problem authorising my bank card. May be because it expired and the new card has the same numbers as the old one but a different security code. No other site has had a problem updating the details.

Day off tomorrow so I'll go in but I anticipate crowds of people wanting their season cards!

Apollyon - 1/8/2017 17:04

CP will be coming up on his peddle and pop. Ask him for a croggy

He's a southern ponce he's not going to get what a croggy is

I think they call it backsies down ere you doughnut

Ask him if he knows what a twitchel is

Or if he has ever played Kerby...not the computer game

Nanpantan red - 2/8/2017 08:36

AdebolaCornflakes - 31/7/2017 20:00

That's a good system Marco

No it's not. It's the view of a "fair weather supporter." Any true fan, if available to go, will be/would be there.

This + 1

Its fans like AC and MP that really whack my pip. See you at Wilford Lane Tram Stop, call sign PIP WHACK

radfordinlondon - 1/8/2017 15:30

would be a total sell out imo but for it being on a friday night- £125 return for the train!!!!!!!!!!

fooking bastards.

1100 people have checked the route today, a large proportion of them reds I imagine. FFS

londoners going up by car with a space (or two), please speak up!

Some of them will have been but we are playing a London team.