Fridays Attendance.... | Page 3 | Vital Football

Fridays Attendance....

Apollyon - 2/8/2017 08:50

Nanpantan red - 2/8/2017 08:36

AdebolaCornflakes - 31/7/2017 20:00

That's a good system Marco

No it's not. It's the view of a "fair weather supporter." Any true fan, if available to go, will be/would be there.

This + 1

Its fans like AC and MP that really whack my pip. See you at Wilford Lane Tram Stop, call sign PIP WHACK

That was a "one-off" due to traffic congestion in Clifton when I decided to abandon the car. I will be in my secret parking spot in WB on Friday and then on to the TBI for some decent ale.

By the way. does anyone know if the refurbished "Riverside" is now open, and if so are the serving football fans? Don't get to that side of Nottingham except during football season.

No it's not. It's the view of a "fair weather supporter." Any true fan, if available to go, will be/would be there.

i'm not available, I've got better things to do. I'm still a fan. I just care more about many many other things, more important things than a silly football team. Doesn't mean i'm not a bigger fan than you.

Nanpantan red - 2/8/2017 09:33

This + 1

Its fans like AC and MP that really whack my pip. See you at Wilford Lane Tram Stop, call sign PIP WHACK

That was a "one-off" due to traffic congestion in Clifton when I decided to abandon the car. I will be in my secret parking spot in WB on Friday and then on to the TBI for some decent ale.

By the way. does anyone know if the refurbished "Riverside" is now open, and if so are the serving football fans? Don't get to that side of Nottingham except during football season.

It's reopen. Craft beer now, probably better to seat yourself before looking at prices, it'll be a softer landing.

Marco Polo - 2/8/2017 12:44

i'm not available, I've got better things to do. I'm still a fan. I just care more about many many other things, more important things than a silly football team. Doesn't mean i'm not a bigger fan than you.

Your last remark is totally contradictory.

Bonzai Tree - 2/8/2017 15:56

Nanpantan red - 2/8/2017 09:33

This + 1

It's reopen. Craft beer now, probably better to seat yourself before looking at prices, it'll be a softer landing.

It's The Embankment or TBI then. Both serving good Nottingham ales.

Chantrey Road per chance Nan? I sometimes park there although I like to stick to the tram now as its easier for me and I can have more than a sniff of the barmaids apron

I go in Embankment and Nav. Both are decent to be fair and serve up good beer.

About 25 tickets left on the website, block T of Brian Clough and very edge of P and lower A block haven't as yet been on there so we must be close to hitting 27k+

Still can't buy online so used my day off to go in and buy a ticket. No queues at all. Will turn up early on Friday as I'm sure there will be delays due to scanners and non-arriving season cards.