Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 21 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not asking you to teach me, what I’m asking you for is the proof of these teachings that you have read which back up your beliefs. So that I can read up on it in the same way that you have. Not, as I have stated before, the illiterate ramblings of an attention seeking bigot, but the actual script of the Islamic teachings that state what you are claiming they state. I’m sure you have based your beliefs and views after reading the actual texts so please point me in the direction of the documents you read and clarify how they back up your interpretation of their meaning. Then, maybe, I can understand your concerns.
Still waiting VG...

Do you think sun bed salesman, Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, watches Nadia's cookery programme?

You could probably hold that debate around a kitchen counter, they’re insignificant.

I wonder if you will be saying that next year?
Do you really think the party that won Brexit are insignificant?
There is unfinished business after March 2019, unless of course you can only look that far ahead.
Do they accept Tommy into their ranks ?
Risky maybe , but Tommy can galvanise more people than any MP ever could. He has the backing of millions of the working class.

There is unfinished business after March 2019, unless of course you can only look that far ahead.
Risky maybe , but Tommy can galvanise more people than any MP ever could. He has the backing of millions of the working class.
He can galvanise the party from his prison cell the next time he wants attention.

Come on VG - answer me. Or are you just another troll?

Tommy speaks for most of us, well those that give a toss for the future of this country. Oh dear " common criminal and football hooligan" obviously that discredits him for the rest of his life, the arrogance of the left . .. Of course nothing that Tommy says will change anything, the government and the left wing controlled media mythomaniacs will ensure that never happens. That's unless ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.