Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 20 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asians made up 84% of grooming gang convictions since 2005, in a country where they make up 5% of the population. I disagree that this is a fairly small percentage.
Where does this stat come from?

IF,and i say IF, this is true then this country has a problem.

Why would 5% of the population contain 84% of those committing grooming gang offences?

Regardless of religion we need to know why.

Why would 5% of the population contain 84% of those committing grooming gang offences?

I can't add links from my phone, but if you put in "grooming gang statistics" into Google it's the first result that comes up. It's in the Independent, and is from a British Pakistani research group called Quilliam.

3x6 I think that I read the same article as you a sometime ago. Funny how you omitted to mention that although the study found that 75 per cent of offenders in grooming-gang cases were from Asian backgrounds, 100 per cent of pedophile rings were white. Still cherry pick he information you want.

3x6 I think that I read the same article as you a sometime ago. Funny how you omitted to mention that although the study found that 75 per cent of offenders in grooming-gang cases were from Asian backgrounds, 100 per cent of pedophile rings were white. Still cherry pick he information you want.

I wasn't cherry picking facts, I was correcting Wayne Kerr's factually incorrect statement - "can you please explain why you single out Muslims when they represent a fairly small percentage of the overall total".

If you put a loaded question into google then guess what you get out. I'm not claiming that I have never done it but it doesn't bring truth.

So the police are classifying paedo groups as type 1 or type 2.
Predominately Pakistani men make up 84% of type 1 convictions.

The thousand odd girls sexually assaulted in Köln were victims of Muslim immigrants.

At least we know now what Tommy ( and all of us ) have been discussing has a name.

Type 1 grooming

Reads a bit like a sensationalist DE headline supported by spurious statistics.

The relevant statistic for this abhorant crime is ALL child grooming by race. Perhaps Asians are more prone to operating in gangs, where as white paedos prefer to act alone.

'Perhaps Asians are more prone to operating in gangs, where as white paedos prefer to act alone'

Not necessarily , white men , Catholics etc etc , don't always act alone. Child sex abuse rings prove this. These are type 2 offenders , I understand.

Wayne started a thread about Tommy , and he campaigns against type 1 abuse .

I wasn't cherry picking facts, I was correcting Wayne Kerr's factually incorrect statement - "can you please explain why you single out Muslims when they represent a fairly small percentage of the overall total".
My reference to overall total meant total of those grooming, involved in abuse and pedophile rings etc throughout the UK meaning that those of Pakistani heritage you refer to are in fact a fairly small percentage of the overall total.

My reference to overall total meant total of those grooming, involved in abuse and pedophile rings etc throughout the UK meaning that those of Pakistani heritage you refer to are in fact a fairly small percentage of the overall total.

Can we just stick to the type 1 offenders ?
After all , this thread is about Tommy , and what he speaks about ?

Others will try to pick up the pieces .But it is clear that abuse is not reserved to one race or class .It is a vile sickness in all parts of society.

Last edited:

Opportunity - pimps, drug dealers, takeaways, taxi drivers, vulnerable women, who no-one gave a hoot about - a feature of nightlife in towns and cities.

Of the 5%, those covered by the 84% is still only a very small minority but those who vilify men of Pakistani heritage forget the vast numbers of white men involved in online grooming and the goings on in the church and other institutions.

It's men who live in patriarchal societies and believe that women are inferior. They consider women that wear short skirts and have sex outside of marriage as "prostitutes" and fair game. They want to keep their own women pure so use young white girls (and previously Sikh girls) for sex.

It's men who live in patriarchal societies and believe that women are inferior. They consider women that wear short skirts and have sex outside of marriage as "prostitutes" and fair game. They want to keep their own women pure so use young white girls (and previously Sikh girls) for sex.
If my experience is anything to go by, it's the grandmothers and wives that rule the roost.

Status
Not open for further replies.