Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 22 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy's trial date 27th Sept.
What happens Thursday , will demonstrate the Govts position on freedom of speech. Media are watching closely.
There is football lads march on the 13th October. Depending on circumstances , that march might get bigger and bigger

Tommy's trial date 27th Sept.
What happens Thursday , will demonstrate the Govts position on freedom of speech. Media are watching closely.
There is football lads march on the 13th October. Depending on circumstances , that march might get bigger and bigger
The guy is being done for contempt of court - nothing to do with what he said, which is only drivel. He sought to undermine the due process of court proceedings.

Roll up! Roll up! Tommy and the Football Lads are gagging for football cock (Aryan only, no Blacks) on the 13th October. Come one, come all!

xx free speech xx

Oyez! On the 14th, Tommy and the delightful Football Lads will be whispering words through the letterboxes of Asians

xx free speech xx

Hear Ye! On the 15th, the Football Lads will be Morris Dancing on the heads of inferiors. Tommy will be conveniently elsewhere.

xx free speech xx

Roll up! Roll up! Tommy and the Football Lads are gagging for football cock (Aryan only, no Blacks) on the 13th October. Come one, come all!

xx free speech xx
Now you're going to confuse VG because he knows that Iranians, some Pakistanis and Indians are aryans and many are muslims too.

Still no response to my requests VG. Proof then that you are spouting bullshit and are nothing other than a racist ****. It's a pity that you choose to post your shit on a Gillingham forum. Why not do us all a favour and fuck off back under the rock you crawled out from. And take your alter egos with you.

Bad day at work Detrius ?
Nothing better to do than wanting a pop at me ?
I wasn't going to comment on this post until Thursday , when Tommy's case is heard.

Bad day at work Detrius ?
Nothing better to do than wanting a pop at me ?
I wasn't going to comment on this post until Thursday , when Tommy's case is heard.
Nope - just sick of your unfounded racist bollocks. You've constantly ignored requests to show the teachings you claim exist (and no, little Tommy and his ilk's websites are not proof). Show us the actual Muslim texts that you keep referring to or shut up.

Detrius , I must have got it all wrong.
There are no problems with Islam or it's teachings. Tommy Robinson only has a handful of followers. Grooming gangs aren't relevant , and their victims should just shut up.

Nope - just sick of your unfounded racist bollocks. You've constantly ignored requests to show the teachings you claim exist (and no, little Tommy and his ilk's websites are not proof). Show us the actual Muslim texts that you keep referring to or shut up.

I think WayneKerr is probably the best one to explain it, but a lot of Muslim beliefs (e.g. that non-believers and women are inferior) come from "Hadiths" rather than Koran text. I don't know much more than that, as I said, WayneKerr will know more.

If someone states that 84% of grooming gang convictions since 2005 have been Asians (Pakistanis), then that isn't unfounded bollocks, that is substantiated fact. If someone said that almost all of the terrorism attacks in the world are by Muslims, again, that is a statement of fact. The abhorrent treatment of women in Muslim countries is fact, the new year eve attacks in Europe were fact. Either you believe that the cause of all of this has nothing to do with religion (e.g. WayneKerrs "taxi drivers that happen to be Muslims ,and have access to vulnerable girls" grooming gang theory) or you don't.

Not what I asked for. What I asked for was:

"For the benefit of those like me who have no knowledge of Islam's teachings could you please detail what these are. Preferably with references and notations so I can study them more (actual references to genuine teachings rather than any anti-Islamic interpretations). Then I can make an informed decision too. Thank you kindly."

Not too difficult to understand, is it? Yet VG/you can't comply. As to your trite response, if someone "states" something it isn't fact. Maybe you need Wayne to explain to you the difference between actual "facts" and made up bollocks copied from dubious websites and/or organisations.

I think WayneKerr is probably the best one to explain it, but a lot of Muslim beliefs (e.g. that non-believers and women are inferior) come from "Hadiths" rather than Koran text. I don't know much more than that, as I said, WayneKerr will know more.

If someone states that 84% of grooming gang convictions since 2005 have been Asians (Pakistanis), then that isn't unfounded bollocks, that is substantiated fact. If someone said that almost all of the terrorism attacks in the world are by Muslims, again, that is a statement of fact. The abhorrent treatment of women in Muslim countries is fact, the new year eve attacks in Europe were fact. Either you believe that the cause of all of this has nothing to do with religion (e.g. WayneKerrs "taxi drivers that happen to be Muslims ,and have access to vulnerable girls" grooming gang theory) or you don't.

Could you supply the evidence to support 'almost all terrorism attacks in the world are by Muslims'. I believed it was actually around 25 per cent but if you have proof to the contrary i'd be interested to see it. Also the vast majority of victims of muslim terrorism are other muslims- a 'fact' you seem to have left out for some reason.

Could you supply the evidence to support 'almost all terrorism attacks in the world are by Muslims'. I believed it was actually around 25 per cent but if you have proof to the contrary i'd be interested to see it. Also the vast majority of victims of muslim terrorism are other muslims- a 'fact' you seem to have left out for some reason.

Didn't realise all those white right wing nut jobs doing mass shootings in america were actually muslim

'around 25%' ??

I wondered why you were called pinhead.

25%?! Are you fishing? It's 99%+

Proof?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_terrorist_incidents_by_country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2017

I am utterly bewildered by your response, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.