Free Speech and Freedom of Expression. | Page 5 | Vital Football

Free Speech and Freedom of Expression.

Every need for it to put some of your views into context but, of course, we do agree that there are bad eggs in all walks of life.
That is why we need the ability to discuss our views without fear providing they are of course peaceful.The problem arises when extremists try and take over peaceful protests....

That is why we need the ability to discuss our views without fear providing they are of course peaceful.The problem arises when extremists try and take over peaceful protests....

.....or the police and agent provocateurs initiate violence.

.....or the police and agent provocateurs initiate violence.
The trouble being if you look at London you find a lot of demonstrators are demonstrating against actions in the outside world or continued dispute within a country they have left.Some of course want to make their way of life our norm...I believe in Switzerland a first generation of immigrant cannot vote you have to be a Swiss citizen I.e born there no doubt two views on that one.

Given that our government routinely interferes in other countries it is surely legitimate to express an opinion on what they should or should not be doing by demonstrating peacefully or other campaigning. No man is an island and neither is any country including our island.:grinning:

Given that our government routinely interferes in other countries it is surely legitimate to express an opinion on what they should or should not be doing by demonstrating peacefully or other campaigning. No man is an island and neither is any country including our island.:grinning:
Last time I watched Pool play Arsenal 2019 I thought I was in another Country.Not everyone can live here we are in danger of losing our country and heritage....

Another dislike is companies Virgin etc who ring at bad times and the person on the phone does not speak in understandable English.Banks on T.V telling me of the marvellous service they provide and are closing all their branches.In my town four ago five branches now non nearest 10mls away ridiculous.We the tax payer are the largest shareholders in one of the major banks is to much to ask that they provide a service?

Just glad I am a country boy and not a city dweller some people like living in a cosmopolitan city I am not one of them.Everything in moderation.
Why can't you just directly say what you really feel? What made you so uncomfortable at the Blackpool Arsenal game?

Why cannot you simply answer the question and tell us precisely what made you feel so uncomfortable?

We all know what it is that you are too ashamed to give voice to.

An analysis of your mitochondrial DNA would reveal that your distant ancestors were dark skinned natives of Africa.