Free Speech and Freedom of Expression. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Free Speech and Freedom of Expression.

You are deluded ,if you where born in England you are English/British an Island race.

I was an EU citizen till bigoted xenophobes cut their noses off to spite their faces. Talk about selling one's birthright for a mess of potage.

I was an EU citizen till bigoted xenophobes cut their noses off to spite their faces. Talk about selling one's birthright for a mess of potage.
Wrong again when you were born you became a citizen of the British Empire U,K branch ,your heritage was damaged when we joined the E.U you have now got it back.Be Thankful and stop moaning.

Heaven preserve us from ignorance. Under EU rules we could have gone our own way with jabs. Bredit has nowt to do with it.:toot:

Kid yourself not.they would have claimed our vaccine.

Confucious say education can correct ignorance but there is nothing that can be done to cure stupidity. Bear say Confucious wong. Sometimes stupidity vaccinates against education. By all means hold opinions but don't make up facts.

Confucious say education can correct ignorance but there is nothing that can be done to cure stupidity. Bear say Confucious wong. Sometimes stupidity vaccinates against education. By all means hold opinions but don't make up facts.
I note education so teachers say should explore the history of different cultures.I though like I ,you learned that through Geography lessons.Those who wish to live here should accept our culture not the other way around,If they do not wish to do so go back whence they came.

Who said Britain was a Christian country? We are a pagan druidic country. You Christians should either embrace our pagan customs or ship off back to Rome.

Re peaceful religions, hmmmm. Certainly not Christianity which has fostered the Inquisition, Protestant v Catholic wars and several crusades as well as inflicting its dubious credo on native civilization through imperial conquest and slavery. Keep Britain for the Britons. Kick the Christians out!

Who said Britain was a Christian country? We are a pagan druidic country. You Christians should either embrace our pagan customs or ship off back to Rome.

Re peaceful religions, hmmmm. Certainly not Christianity which has fostered the Inquisition, Protestant v Catholic wars and several crusades as well as inflicting its dubious credo on native civilization through imperial conquest and slavery. Keep Britain for the Britons. Kick the Christians out!
I think you have too much time on your hands,and are working hard with that wooden spoon.

I did raise a smile Prem - you used the words 'peaceful' and 'Christianity' in the same sentence....
My religion only taught me good cannot speak for others or previous centuries,,,,Do not hear of militant,Hinduism,or Sikhism , or Buddhism cannot say the same for one of the other major religions but good and bad in all religions ,when used as a tool of power.