Free Speech and Freedom of Expression. | Page 6 | Vital Football

Free Speech and Freedom of Expression.

We all know what it is that you are too ashamed to give voice to.

An analysis of your mitochondrial DNA would reveal that your distant ancestors were dark skinned natives of Africa.
Traced my family tree back to the fourteen hundreds no dark skins but even if there was if they were decent good people welcome to the family.I have a Jamaican sister in law and she is spot on.

We all share DNA from our earliest ancestors from the cradle of humanity, Africa.

On another note, I can trace my ancestry on my mother's side to to the Boleyn family. Even back then Prem you and I would have been on the Tudor Vital Forum jousting on the relative merits of the Pope and King Henry. Nothing ever changes much.

How much different it would have been if Richard the third had won....Or if Henry had not been a despot and a tyrant.

How much different it would have been if Richard the third had won....Or if Henry had not been a despot and a tyrant.

I have a hunch about Ricky the Third but your Catholic prejudice against Good King Harry is outrageous. Off to the Tower with you.:tophat:

Nah, Good King Henry commuted the sentence of the traitorous Catholic Sir Thomas More from hanging drawing and quartering to a merciful beheading.

I see most of those looking into historical statues have an axe to grind.....
Real or imaginary these. statues are our history good or bad and we should learn from them I should add from those living here at the time not comparative new comers ...

I know people,e who are second generation immigrants with a far better grasp of history than you Prem. I recall a history teacher at school who told us that when the Chinese refused to accept British goods (opium) in trade, Palmerston sent out gunboats to bombard their coastal towns into submission. Jolly good chap Palmerston was his comment. I imagine you were taught "history" by a Catholic history teacher cut from the same cloth.:tophat::tophat::tophat::tophat::tophat::tophat:

My History teacher was beyond reproach a man who earned my respect ..
He was on the Russian Convoys enough said.

My History teacher was beyond reproach a man who earned my respect ..
He was on the Russian Convoys enough said.

Pity he didn't teach you any history as well as earning your respect.:lol:

Anyone who fought Nazism and Fascism has my deepest respect. With historical hindsight it was one of the very few just wars.

The British bullied their way around the World to produce a 'common-wealth'....but only the 'wealth' stayed with the upper classes of England.

Last edited:
Pity he didn't teach you any history as well as earning your respect.:lol:

Anyone who fought Nazism and Fascism has my deepest respect. With historical hindsight it was one of the very few just wars.
He did teach me history he also gave lectures and wrote about it .

Freedom of Speech and Expression means you should be able to criticise or comment but not under any circumstance abuse... While if you think a player had a bad game nothing wrong in saying so ....If you bring race or colour into the equation you are totally out of order and a disgrace to humanity in my opinion and should be banned from attending matches..
You are beyond the Pale and I believe true fans would agree.100%.

Rashford had a stinker but showed great character to step up and execute a pressure penalty. Anyone who has played sport knows that sometimes the body just let's you down. I would never sound off about any player in a Pool shirt who gave 100 percent but fell short.
Bringing race into it is very very sad and especially to such a fine upstanding caring young man as Rashford who is a great role model for all our youngsters.