Frank Clark thread Moved from 100% Forest | Page 9 | Vital Football

Frank Clark thread Moved from 100% Forest

Goodness me. The more you read about him the worse he gets. No link between smoking and cancer, no risk from asbestos, BSE, Intelligent Design. It's like playing idiot bingo.

There is a raft of reports about the dodgy altered DATA by the researchers at the East Anglian University ITTO

Now we can send as many links as we wish but nothing will be proven either way

But these Climate change zealots depend on continuing with the fallacy to ensure they recieve the funding they are making a handsome living out of it, they have turned it into an Industry a cruel scam

Answer me this we only produce around 0.5 % of the Worlds carbon, so plant more Trees they love carbon they need Carbon, and until Brazil, China , America agree and actually cut carbon emissions bar enriching already wealthy Landowners while impoverishing the poor what we produce is meaningless, we are impoverishing ourselves for nothing a mere gesture

A cruel madness and biggest transfer of wealth to the rich from the poor ever all on the basis of making facts fit the theory

You are quite wrong and will insist on always resorting to the same nonsense so, please excuse me, but I don't want to go around the same track yet again. Maybe someone else can be bothered to carry on.
:7:

Am I ?

So you haven't heard yet that Germany that paragon of renewables have done a secret deal with Russia to get a pipeline from Ukraine to the Fatherland for Oil to supply there energy needs then ?

Meanwhile they get the EU to makes rules which our idiot leaders obey for renewables and brainwash People like you

Meanwhile we become uncompetitive while there industries are protected, all we have left is financial services which is again now under attack by the EU, they should be located in Frankfurt soon enough
Job done

Of around 12,000 peer reviewed papers on the subject of climate change over the last 15 years, 97% were of the opinion humans were the driving factor but by all means believe the cranks and big oil publicity.

On a totally different matter I have some magic beans you might be interested in.....

I am sure you have CP in fact I would be surprised if you hadn't

Now remind me that even if correct how the UK 0.5% contribution makes a difference given China, India and the USA are ignoring the target reduction in carbon emissions

Worth impoverishing ourselves for ?

Economic is a different argument and I'd point you in the direction of Lord Stern for the cost of doing nothing and the economic benefits of doing something....

There has been much debate in this field too (and as much as they like to pretend otherwise) economics isn't a science but again there is now a consensus that doing nothing will be far more expensive.

- We're 1.2% of CO2 production, not 0.5%.
- The whole world needs to pull together on this and the voluntary sign up to the COP is encouraging. The shift in position of China, India and the US is aslo encouraging. Obviously won't happen over night.
- We wouldnt be imporverished at all. We could capitalise. As CP points out, the bill of inaction will undoubtedly be huge - look beyond the end of your nose. This is probably the only way the world leaders will be able to justify makingthe changes that are necessary.
- We only have financial services? That sector is crucially important but only about half way down the list, contributing <8%. It contributes about £260bn, about the same as Construction (which is due to rise, of course). It lags way behind Distribution/Transport//Hotels/Restaurants (£300bn), Professional and Support activities (£340bn), Government/Health/Education (£436bn) and, of course, Production, which dwarfs them all (£1,232bn). The claim that british manufacturing is dead is a myth. A decent new contribution to the value of our most impressive and overwhelmingly most important sector (given the state of the world) could be the export of green tech but some people want it suppressed. I guess we will be relying on arms sales for a while longer then.
Of course, that information came from the Office of National Statistics. Take it as you wish.

MrsBrownsBoys - 23/11/2015 23:39

Doesnt answer the question though does it ?

My point was we need to reshape our economy not just to do the right thing but because if we don't we'll be even more impoverished.

https://chiefio.wordpress.com/2012/12/29/reposting-of-wuwt-on-the-epa-and-co2/

Another evil right wing view and conspiracy CP & ITTO ?

Still didnt answer the question CP the Economy is another debate

It's an opinion piece by a right wing Christian who believes in intelligent design and denies evolution. Is that the science you're reduced to? Here's a quote from him....

We believe Earth and its ecosystems — created by God’s intelligent design and infinite power and sustained by His faithful providence — are robust, resilient, self-regulating, and self-correcting, admirably suited for human flourishing, and displaying His glory. Earth's climate system is no exception.

He also believes the earth has entered a period of cooling lol

Way to go CP

Typical leftie view they always attack and take personal anger against anyone who dares dissagree with there views.They simply cant understand that not everyone share them ITTO responses were similar , you personalise everything and mock whoever does not share the same opinions, you just cant accept that there are views other than your own that may just have merit

Still didnt answer the question nor any others look back a couple of posts CP

MrsBrownsBoys - 24/11/2015 16:32

Way to go CP

Typical leftie view they always attack and take personal anger against anyone who dares dissagree with there views.They simply cant understand that not everyone share them ITTO responses were similar , you personalise everything and mock whoever does not share the same opinions, you just cant accept that there are views other than your own that may just have merit

Still didnt answer the question nor any others look back a couple of posts CP

There's no anger.
Some frustration, maybe.

Some people's views should be mocked. You're no stranger to that so don't try to climb on some sort of moral high ground.
This is a topic on which the consensus is so overwhelming that those who deliberately shut their eyes to the evidence are doing so in an attempt to make a name for themselves for fame or money. The scientific debate is over. If you post the rantings of an idiot as support for your cause, then I'm perfectly at liberty to point out that you have posted the rantings of an idiot. In the face of overwhelming data, the burden of proof is with you to show that it is wrong. You can't do that except by referring to opinion pieces. Then you get upset that I can't accept your point of view as being valid. Writing that mad Jock McMad says it is not true, doesn't make it untrue.

Moreover, you offer no solution. Nothing positive whatsoever. Your position is that there is no problem so we don't need to do anything. Well there is a problem. Which leaves you doing nothing and paying a bill for it that gets bigger every day.

For all the claims of bullying and criticism of me shouting down people's views, etc, whose voices are really getting shut down? The peaceful protesters in Paris next month, that's who. The ones who are simply asking world leaders to take action on science that is about as solid as science gets. Are they taking the corporate shilling to protest? Or are they the ones being suppressed by those with vested interests.
I'm also annoyed that you had a pop at me for being brainwashed (was this a typical lefty trick of attacking the man?). 'Brainwashed' by evidence, perhaps..?

I am not a Scientist ITTO I am a cynic I don't believe there is a solution I think it arrogant that Man can beat Nature

I don't doubt climate change but it is a continuing cycle been going on since time began, there were Forests Rivers lakes where the Sahara now is, what happened ? it wasn't down to Mans actions

You can no more prove that your points are scientifically correct than I can prove them scientifically wrong.

You believe them passionately I think it's a scam

Follow the money and inevitably the louder the voice the more dependent they are on Govt Funding, and still my question goes unanswered

It's about to get a lot hotter shortly with Turkey shooting down a Russian Jet, looks odd how a Russian Jet is shot down in Turkish airspace yet the Pilots are Captured, lord help them by the Rebels !

Putin I doubt will stand for it

Classic.
Bluster until we all lose the will to live then take it back to square one.

So much wrong with this. Man 'beats' nature all the time. YouR second and third paragraphs show complete ignorance of how the world works. You ask a question that you don't want to know the answer to and that I've answered before. You can't prove ANY of my points scientifically wring because they have already been proven to be scientifically correct. I believe them passionately because the evidence has convinced md that it is true and I am very worried about the consequences that we are already seeing. You think it's a scam despite all credible evidence to the contrary. You don't care about the truth and are singularly stubbornly unwilling to try to understand

Seriously, what kind of an argument is "I don't understand it but I'm right and you're wrong"?
You repeat your line that we should follow the money but completely refuse to follow your own advice. You claim that there is an unanswered question, but no one knows what it is and when CP asked you what it was you didn't clarify. I've answered everything you have brought up with solid and reliable sources but it goes ignored.
Then you change the subject. Maybe I've bitten for an Internet troll but there you go. Other readers can judge for themselves. I hate seeing bullshit go unchecked when it is about something that really matters.

Who funds the East Anglian Universities research ITTO . you know the ones who altered the data to make the facts fit the theory, in fact who funds all these researchers ?

Were it ever disapproved who has it all to lose ?

I asked that even if the warmists are correct given we only contribute 0.5% of total world emissions what's the point of impoverishing ourselves while India, China and America continue to pump out what they wish as do many others

OK there is an argument that if you include imports it goes to 1.4% but nothing we can do about that , anyway our piddling little amount is meaningless in the scheme of things

You haven't proven anything any more than I have you just post one official report from one self interested party after another then attack the author of any I post proving my point about you lefties

I take it you don't know about the now not so secret oil pipeline from Russia to Germany

It's a scam , it's an Industry and it's the biggest transfer of money from poor to rich ever devised