Forest vs Wycombe sponsored by throwing good money after bad | Page 9 | Vital Football

Forest vs Wycombe sponsored by throwing good money after bad

We all have character flaws.

I could start pointing out yours, but you can't seem to cope with long posts and I have a film to watch

At least ya do sometimes have a bit of a sense of humour, so I at least applaud you for that. Post away, as long as you want in the morning duck when you've watched your film.

Good to see you advocating the possibility of Yates partnering Garner, after the scathing comments you have made about Yates over the last few months. Garner has looked a decent signing so far & I think that a Yates / Garner pairing would be ideal as they should complement each other
Only if Sow isn't fit. I don't rate Yates at all, we need a million times better than him if we are going to get out of this division in CM. I still think he has all the attributes in the making for a CB. As a CM in championship chasing team, or a prem team one day, not a chance for me Seasider.

Against Bournemouth we cannot have Cafu, Bong and Freeman starting. Ribs, Colback/Yates alongside Garner, and I would give Lolley a start if Ameobi isn't fit
I don't see much wrong in Bong to be honest. In the last games he was literally on his own the left, still baffles me the inclusion of Freeman ( are they doing 5 a sides in training?), I guess if he had a hard worker infront of him he wouldn't be that exposed.
Did you notice the pinnpoint cross for Murray to score? And if I recall he also provided another assist for another goal. More than many midfielders.
For me Cafu was playing better when up the field. Even though he came with a background as defensive midfielder, I saw his best touches and contribution when he was playing the number 10 role is he better than thd Croat? ... don't know. The later looks class but didn't impress me much yesterday , who knows maybe of how the opposition played, let's see against a more technical team.

Good to see you advocating the possibility of Yates partnering Garner, after the scathing comments you have made about Yates over the last few months. Garner has looked a decent signing so far & I think that a Yates / Garner pairing would be ideal as they should complement each other
Garner had a good first half v Coventry, yesterday and in the Coventry game second half was anonymous... but probably we have to start him no matter what...

Thought Cafu was steady today and also played some good passes, next to Garner we had 2 who can play the ball fairly well but against a better side we may need a touch more steel like a Colback. Still not sure Fig should be in he had another dodgy moment and again against better players we could have been in trouble, hopefully McKenna is back soon as he clearly doesn't want to use Soh. Freeman was slightly better 2nd half and maybe he needs games to get fit, Lolley looked better than he has done maybe he will get a start against Bournemouth.

Confidence should be better after the last 2 games and the 10 games in the league, we really need to play more on the front foot we've enough quality to trouble anyone we sat again after taking the lead and they came close to pulling level. 0
In the second half Freeman touched the ball only once, tk have a corner...
With McKenna I hope that he doesn't turn up to be another Hogg...good as he is, we need him on the pitch not in the medical room. We cannot keep a place for whenever he is available, might as well develop Soh if Figgi is considered a calamity...

Garner had a good first half v Coventry, yesterday and in the Coventry game second half was anonymous... but probably we have to start him no matter what...
Garners passing and pressing were good 2nd half yesterday, played a big part in the 3rd goal. He was good in both halves yesterday, his passing alone should mean he's the first choice in that position that's something we have lacked all season,

Garners passing and pressing were good 2nd half yesterday, played a big part in the 3rd goal. He was good in both halves yesterday, his passing alone should mean he's the first choice in that position that's something we have lacked all season,
Ron, we were lucky that we were playing Wycombe yesterday, after our goal it was all Wycombe in the first half, our midfield was over run. That they didn't score we owe it to our defense and thd crappness of their forwards.
I am not impressed by the odd nice pass, our midfield need to dominate and relieve the pressure on the defense and not almost every game we rely on Worrall and Co, and if any of the co makes a mistake he gets crucified.
Look at the second half yesterday, once we scored the second , Wycombe gave up and their heads dropped, we could pass the ball around.
Is Garner any better than Sow and or Yates? No he is not. If we have to play the Croat, then we need two beasts in midfield behind him or else , people are going to end up blaming Figi and Bong for their mistakes.

Bournemouth are wobbling at present as well plus I’m on a roll with owd match Fred’s despite the vile vile snerts shitehawking not that I expected any different

Well u probably just killed that roll with this post. Very superstitious here.