Forest vs Wycombe sponsored by throwing good money after bad | Page 8 | Vital Football

Forest vs Wycombe sponsored by throwing good money after bad

1 defeat in ten and we've won half of those.

But this season is weird in that we tend to be playing the top teams in blocks and the bottom teams in blocks.

We have played the lower teams in those ten games. The only decent side we played swept us aside with ease at home. Another one scored 5 against us in the cup.

We have one solidatry point against the current top seven. We have to be more solid against the top teams, avoid conceding first and early and actually give them a game or we'll be sucked right down again.

To stay up you need to beat a team you shouldn't be beating at some point. We haven't done that. And we only have four away games at relegation rivals left to go; two of those are within three games in March and the other two are right at the end.

Against Bournemouth we cannot have Cafu, Bong and Freeman starting. Ribs, Colback/Yates alongside Garner, and I would give Lolley a start if Ameobi isn't fit
Good to see you advocating the possibility of Yates partnering Garner, after the scathing comments you have made about Yates over the last few months. Garner has looked a decent signing so far & I think that a Yates / Garner pairing would be ideal as they should complement each other

Thought Cafu was steady today and also played some good passes, next to Garner we had 2 who can play the ball fairly well but against a better side we may need a touch more steel like a Colback. Still not sure Fig should be in he had another dodgy moment and again against better players we could have been in trouble, hopefully McKenna is back soon as he clearly doesn't want to use Soh. Freeman was slightly better 2nd half and maybe he needs games to get fit, Lolley looked better than he has done maybe he will get a start against Bournemouth.

Confidence should be better after the last 2 games and the 10 games in the league, we really need to play more on the front foot we've enough quality to trouble anyone we sat again after taking the lead and they came close to pulling level. 0

I can remember looking for my old man on the telly while he was at the European Cup final in Munich. I can remember, ya know something I'm not even going to go through all the memories I've had of Forest. If I never see them win another cup or ever be in the PL again, I'll always be thankful for the days/memories they've given both on the pitch and the brilliant days out off it.

It was just an expression of 2 decades of none achievement, but by all means recall your 40 year old memories to anyone who will listen

It was just an expression of 2 decades of none achievement, but by all means recall your 40 year old memories to anyone who will listen

I don't give a fuck about the 2 decades, the previous 2 decades more than make up for it cos I'm not a moaning fucker like some people. I also don't give a fuck who "anyone who will listen is". I've had more than my fair share as a football fan out of Nottingham Forest.

Yeah, I haven't.

Most people under 40 havent. Fair play to those people for still being here

And the vast majority of football fans all over the world haven't seen their team achieve anything but it doesn't matter cos it's THEIR team. Stop fucking whining

And the vast majority of football fans all over the world haven't seen their team achieve anything but it doesn't matter cos it's THEIR team. Stop fucking whining

You’re telling people who’ve supported for the last 20 years (21 for me) who’ve watched 3 years in league 1 and the rest of those years being awful in the championship, with 4 failed play off campaigns, to ‘stop whining’?... after you boasted that you’d seen us win the European cup?

Nah I think I’ll continue to whine about how shite we are thanks.

You’re telling people who’ve supported for the last 20 years (21 for me) who’ve watched 3 years in league 1 and the rest of those years being awful in the championship, with 4 failed play off campaigns, to ‘stop whining’?... after you boasted that you’d seen us win the European cup?

Nah I think I’ll continue to whine about how shite we are thanks.

You don't whine as much as some people

You mostly seem to whine about me for some reason
You are always whining about something. You try and turn Vital into the "Pope show". Everything is about you, you remind me of Chris Moyles but without the comedy (and he's as unfunny as fuck). Moan, moan, fucking moan. No fucker cares Pope, give it a fucking rest. I'm surprised how you find the fucking time to moan on here all day everyday to be honest when you tell us about your life and autistic family members.