Forest Vs Swansea sponsored by the citizens advice bureau (for resolving your petty disputes) | Page 4 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Swansea sponsored by the citizens advice bureau (for resolving your petty disputes)

Doing a great job of dragging them down to this level.

It's like a training game.

Can't imagine being top of the table and having so little urgency to do anything. Their lack of effort suits us fine, we'll shake hands and take the point

Got wot i asked for tbh. Nice to ribz back in non meltdown mode. Garner is class. Cafu doing ok. Knocks and lolleh lively

Ffs adverts making posting a pain

Grabbans decision making at times is poor...has the ball and 5 Swansea defenders...rather than carry it and shoot he tries to pick the one player out

Good first half - Ribeiro with a great marauding run, a whisker away from heading in Knockaert's chip.

Swansea have ground to a halt, and were unbelievably slack from our corner on half time. Knockaert so close.

We've wasted several free kicks. I'd like to see us make more of them.

Thought we were in danger of being half decent there or was it them who weren't quite at it, There's still something missing though, perhaps a sense of urgency. Still unsure about Krovinavic or whatever his name is, neat & tidy, decent touch but seems to go missing and let the game pass him by. Shame about that effort from Knockhart landing on the bar instead of just under it.

Good game by the reds, but playing likes will get you a clean sheet and that is about that. Are we happy with a point? Maybe earlier in the season when we are playing top 6 teams,class ok but now, doesn't suit anyone.
In my opinion, our problem is at the top three. Lolley, And Knockart are practically inexisting apart from the odd run , but realty they are not troubling much there defenders.
Grabban is doing everything apart from what Murray .
Something needs to change, or else it is 0-0 written all over it.