Forest Vs Swansea sponsored by the citizens advice bureau (for resolving your petty disputes) | Page 2 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Swansea sponsored by the citizens advice bureau (for resolving your petty disputes)

Can you imagine if we had been promoted last season? I think we'd have been more likely to beat Derby's record than stay up

Not sure it always works like that though. I remember when palace snuck up via the play offs in 2012 when they looked nowhere near good enough - they’ve not looked back since. It depends on how much we invested in the squad and if Sabri wasn’t prem material, who we got in to replace him.

Though I’d agree that a derby scenario seemed far more likely than a Leicester one. Still.... we are such let downs that they couldn’t even allow us to find out how it’d pan out.

I'm fairly certain both have spent a lot more time in the PL than we have, not to mention a lot more recently than we have.

And done what? No prizes for make weights. Tbf they no more deserve it than us but since we haven't had a go for a while i reckon it's our turn

Not sure it always works like that though. I remember when palace snuck up via the play offs in 2012 when they looked nowhere near good enough - they’ve not looked back since. It depends on how much we invested in the squad and if Sabri wasn’t prem material, who we got in to replace him.

Though I’d agree that a derby scenario seemed far more likely than a Leicester one. Still.... we are such let downs that they couldn’t even allow us to find out how it’d pan out.

Last time we got promoted we finished 3rd before going on to get relegated again.

Hope we don't just sit and let them camp in our half or they will get a couple and we will be done, Grabban or Taylor to start for me Murray to come on and maybe lolley for Freeman.

Another dreadful Fred from young Wonky, propped up by comments from his band of merry snerts

I for one look forward to taking this bitch to 20 pages after we've lost 2-0 and not registered a shot on target

No that was the time before under Clark. The last time we got promoted under Bassett, Campbell was sold, van Hooijdonk went on strike and we got relegated. It was great.

Yea shit, my memory worse than i thought. It's where i developed my hatred of shef weds to add alongside my hatred of shef utd.

That was the last time the prem was fun anyway.