Forest Vs Swansea sponsored by the citizens advice bureau (for resolving your petty disputes) | Page 13 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Swansea sponsored by the citizens advice bureau (for resolving your petty disputes)

Just watched highlights again. Am convinced Grabban would be better off playing in midfield. He makes things happen but no one is then on the end of it. Grabban playing on right but narrow and Knockz on left and narrow. Wing backs and 3 at back. Perhaps now is not the moment to alter shape as the system looked good again last night. Have just played two of the best teams in the division and they made only one opportunity over 130 mins. We made numerous chances but failed t score. Small tweaks and a bit of luck.
I would love to see a back 3 developed of Soh Worrall McKenna

Would love Roberts as a RB wing back from Swansea. Garner on Loan and sign a top CM/Box to box midfielder and Ribs or Ioannu left WB

I think you're missing the pressing work that he does off the ball and overlooking his intelligent movement.

He is a better 'team player' striker that still actually scores than anyone else I can remember us having in recent memory.

Missing nothing , seen enough of Grabban at his various clubs to know he is not a team player and a piss poor penalty taker .

Lolley struggled last season and is only now starting to show some kind of ability again but remind me how many goals Grabban scored last season?

Again, this season he has struggled but who in our side hasn’t?
grabban fair play got 20 goals.. absolutely nothing else, 20 tap ins from 234 chances. ace. wasnt enough, didnt score enough goals with that tactic.
Lolley cant cross, cant pass, is inconsistent, a one trick pony who got worked out and is slower each season partly due to more and more injuries . Should sell them both whilst wed still get a million

grabban fair play got 20 goals.. absolutely nothing else, 20 tap ins from 234 chances. ace. wasnt enough, didnt score enough goals with that tactic.
Lolley cant cross, cant pass, is inconsistent, a one trick pony who got worked out and is slower each season partly due to more and more injuries . Should sell them both whilst wed still get a million
Grabban worked his arse off last season and was one of our better players.

Lolley had a bad season, partly because of tactics and partly injuries. This season he is a work in progress but starting to show flashes.

I would be wary of selling either of them without good replacements but Grabban is out of contract at the end of the season I believe so we won’t be getting a fee, whatever happens.

Next year Grabban's contract runs out so hopefully get rid in the summer
If it’s next year, fair enough. I would still keep him but we obviously need a replacement. Taylor isn’t the answer and Murray will likely be gone in the summer.

We are being linked with Jephcott but so are plenty of other teams but we need to do it properly whatever we do. Since Grabban we have tried to sign strikers on the cheap and it just hasn’t worked.