Forest Vs QPR Match Fred (PMSL) sponsored by Charlie Austin’s dad carrying revolving boxes of Umbro training gear on the strip of land. | Page 16 | Vital Football

Forest Vs QPR Match Fred (PMSL) sponsored by Charlie Austin’s dad carrying revolving boxes of Umbro training gear on the strip of land.

Fig was good apart from the slip, considering he hasn't played this calender year he did well.

Johnson has been quiet because teams are doubling up on him which is a learning curve, he will find ways to deal with it like dropping deeper or moving position. His work rate has gone up recently he's tracked back a lot more and pressed harder, hopefully that goal will have given his confidence in and around the box a lift. He's had a great season so far he's young and learning still, the fact he's started doing more defending and pressing is evidence he's progressing his game.

But he wsnt fkn poor, he was doing the job the manager asks, which half of it is allowing space for Spence. He still scored despite not being at his best. What are you actually suggesting , that we drop him? only play him when he plays like messi every week?
He gets opposition to play against him and they literally manhandle him every game, he gets chopped down over and over again, gets back up without moaning and still ends up on the winning side with yet another goal.

Zincs stats pretty much match our other midfielders, lot of passes and shots and creates chances. his passing around the 80% mark , same a most the others. Works hard, tracks back, is disciplined, clearly part of the jigsaw as the last 25 games have blatantly shown. Anyone wanting to change anything at all quite frankly is a div

Well clearly not. I'm suggesting Johnson hasn't been playing particularly well but will come good again, I'm not worried about him. Maybe he would benefit from a rest at times but certainly wouldn't just drop him.

As for Zincs, he loses possession too easily for me in promising positions and can go missing for too long in games. I much prefer him as a sub, that's all.

I don't think you're a div. I just think we disagree on Zincs somewhat.

What about a word for Figs. I thought he did OK apart from slipping when challenging Gray when he scored and can't really moan too much about that. Was steady enough all game and lasted the full game even though he hasn't played for months & looks as if he will be off elsewhere in the summer. Lots of players would have had their bags packed already and not have bothered.

I thought Figs did remarkably well when you consider that Joe looked intent on giving them a goal start.

It was a bad day at the office for Worrall in the first half; he missed his tackle when they had the slapstick moment early in the first half and completely lost his man for the goal, although the keeper should have done much better for the goal.

That's two keepers we have now who get beat at the near post.

The defence was far more composed in the second half, although they did not have a great deal to do.

But he wsnt fkn poor, he was doing the job the manager asks, which half of it is allowing space for Spence. He still scored despite not being at his best. What are you actually suggesting , that we drop him? only play him when he plays like messi every week?
He gets opposition to play against him and they literally manhandle him every game, he gets chopped down over and over again, gets back up without moaning and still ends up on the winning side with yet another goal.

Zincs stats pretty much match our other midfielders, lot of passes and shots and creates chances. his passing around the 80% mark , same a most the others. Works hard, tracks back, is disciplined, clearly part of the jigsaw as the last 25 games have blatantly shown. Anyone wanting to change anything at all quite frankly is a div

Well said that man

I thought Figs did remarkably well when you consider that Joe looked intent on giving them a goal start.

It was a bad day at the office for Worrall in the first half; he missed his tackle when they had the slapstick moment early in the first half and completely lost his man for the goal, although the keeper should have done much better for the goal.

That's two keepers we have now who get beat at the near post.

The defence was far more composed in the second half, although they did not have a great deal to do.
I still stand by my belief that neither Samba nor Horvath is good enough for where we want to be. Both of them are accidents waiting to happen for different reasons.

I know that’s probably not a popular opinion but whatever division we are in next season I think we should be bringing someone in.

I still stand by my belief that neither Samba nor Horvath is good enough for where we want to be. Both of them are accidents waiting to happen for different reasons.

I know that’s probably not a popular opinion but whatever division we are in next season I think we should be bringing someone in.

Not sure about that
I think Samba has been selected in the ELF team of the year and Horvath is keeping him out on merit.

Not sure about that
I think Samba has been selected in the ELF team of the year and Horvath is keeping him out on merit.
And yet Samba has at least one red rag moment per game and Horvath’s distribution is ‘worrying’. Both are weak at the near post and they have both been lucky to have such a solid defence in front of them.

I know it’s not a popular opinion but we will see how it pans out…

I think Horvath has made one 'goalkeeping' mistake in his 5/6 games - for QPR's goal last night - it wasn't clear from LB stand - but it looks that way.
I think his distribution has visibly improved the more games he has played - I get the feeling that this was not part of his game before he came here - I think it is a confidence thing and for now I give him the benefit of any doubt.

I think Horvath has made one 'goalkeeping' mistake in his 5/6 games - for QPR's goal last night - it wasn't clear from LB stand - but it looks that way.
I think his distribution has visibly improved the more games he has played - I get the feeling that this was not part of his game before he came here - I think it is a confidence thing and for now I give him the benefit of any doubt.
And that’s fair enough. I just think there is a definite ceiling to his ability and he has been protected by what’s in front of him. I have little confidence that he would keep us in a game if we were under the cosh.

Went straight through his legs! wasn't beaten on his near post!!

Just walking out of Pontypridd Sainsbo's feller walks in wearing a Forest jacket, it's rare to see down here as everyone supports Manure or Liverpool, 'good win last night' I said, it was he says, I'm the managers Dad,

I was a bit dumbstruck to be honest and I had my 2 year old twins with me so the convo was rushed but I just said what he's done for that club is unbelievable, best manager since Frank Clark and I hope he stays, he said he was sat with Frank and Gary Birtles at the match last night, on the answer to hope he stays he said he will, he loves it there :)