Forest Vs QPR Match Fred (PMSL) sponsored by Charlie Austin’s dad carrying revolving boxes of Umbro training gear on the strip of land. | Vital Football

Forest Vs QPR Match Fred (PMSL) sponsored by Charlie Austin’s dad carrying revolving boxes of Umbro training gear on the strip of land.

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
So it’s QPR, they have at least actually won something, since the second world war. They won the league cup once. They also made the FA cup final.

They’ve only ever won once at the WFCG. One of the worst records in English football. On the point of the record;

Games won:
Games drawn:
Games lost:

The bookies have us at 44% for the win, 28% for the draw & 28% for a QPR win.

Mark Warburton is their manager still, an intelligent man but not clever enough to come up with a plan B. Though they are 4th in the league.

Forest fan & 3 timez son of the year Charlie Austin plays for the “super hoops” as does uncle Albert who will no doubt both be looking forward to not facing our best defence.

They also have caravan enthusiast & former sheep Jeff Hendrick who will have hopefully not been stocking up on lucky heather.

ACAB spokesperson Trevor Sinclair is a notable former player though he’s taken a backseat in recent years which some think is a pisser.

They have a few famous fans. Fellow fan of driving while intoxicated Pete Doherty used to write a QPR fanzine before realising heroin & crack addiction was preferable. Glenn Matlock will be providing the sandwiches in trap 2. With all this questionable sexual activities & drugs theme it might not be the best time to mention Michael Gove is also a QPR fan.

The greatest moment in recent history for QPR has to be Bobby Zamora day, they might not agree but I’m pretty sure Forest fanz will. That’s the day that Direby fans realised they were buried up to their necks in shit while someone throws bags of sick at their heads. They tried to do a QPR & cheat with spending but now find themselves where they are.

On the point of troubled clubs & spending, their local rivals Chelsea are not as Donald as Direby but certainly not having a good time of it.

Listen to their fans if they bother making any noise as they do love to sing “come on you R’s” childish I know but it does remind me of many a happy time in trap 2.

We have lost Grabz, Cookz & Lowez. I have a very real fear that Bong might make a reappearance here or more worryingly against the Mickey Mousers. Does seem a waste to get Yatez in defence given his recent record & the impact of Woz should not be underestimated he had a great deal of impact into our goalz against Redding. Losing that vision from Woz going forward does need to be considered. I’m not going to go on about our set pieces & how utterly rammel they are as that’s been covered before. Goalkeeper is obviously a tricky one as well with Horvz doing a steady job but not having the panache for shithousing that Sambz haz perfected.

The all important weather forecast; it will be overcast, the sun having set at 18:10, there’ll be a 20% of rain with the wind blowing a steady 16mph from the north west this will impact the temperature which is set to be 8° however with that North westerly it’ll feel more like 6°. The visibility should be good to very good though the humidity will be at 81%.

Given their record at the city ground, the fact that the reigning U.K. & European smug git is their manager & the fact that we have KING COOPZ should make me confident of the win BUT I have been on a run with these Fredz (PMSL) for a while & it can’t continue as my crack lawyerz blood pressure cannot take it, especially if we play the Hysel lot next.

With the injuries we now have & where both clubs are in the table this is a really pivotal game as a loss here & then being knocked out of the cup could be a real kick in teeth of our season however a win here & good performance against the poor manz gruel & we could finally be on the cusp of something magnificent.

Come on you R(ed)’s

So it’s QPR, they have at least actually won something, since the second world war. They won the league cup once. They also made the FA cup final.

They’ve only ever won once at the WFCG. One of the worst records in English football. On the point of the record;

Games won:
Games drawn:
Games lost:

The bookies have us at 44% for the win, 28% for the draw & 28% for a QPR win.

Mark Warburton is their manager still, an intelligent man but not clever enough to come up with a plan B. Though they are 4th in the league.

Forest fan & 3 timez son of the year Charlie Austin plays for the “super hoops” as does uncle Albert who will no doubt both be looking forward to not facing our best defence.

They also have caravan enthusiast & former sheep Jeff Hendrick who will have hopefully not been stocking up on lucky heather.

ACAB spokesperson Trevor Sinclair is a notable former player though he’s taken a backseat in recent years which some think is a pisser.

They have a few famous fans. Fellow fan of driving while intoxicated Pete Doherty used to write a QPR fanzine before realising heroin & crack addiction was preferable. Glenn Matlock will be providing the sandwiches in trap 2. With all this questionable sexual activities & drugs theme it might not be the best time to mention Michael Gove is also a QPR fan.

The greatest moment in recent history for QPR has to be Bobby Zamora day, they might not agree but I’m pretty sure Forest fanz will. That’s the day that Direby fans realised they were buried up to their necks in shit while someone throws bags of sick at their heads. They tried to do a QPR & cheat with spending but now find themselves where they are.

On the point of troubled clubs & spending, their local rivals Chelsea are not as Donald as Direby but certainly not having a good time of it.

Listen to their fans if they bother making any noise as they do love to sing “come on you R’s” childish I know but it does remind me of many a happy time in trap 2.

We have lost Grabz, Cookz & Lowez. I have a very real fear that Bong might make a reappearance here or more worryingly against the Mickey Mousers. Does seem a waste to get Yatez in defence given his recent record & the impact of Woz should not be underestimated he had a great deal of impact into our goalz against Redding. Losing that vision from Woz going forward does need to be considered. I’m not going to go on about our set pieces & how utterly rammel they are as that’s been covered before. Goalkeeper is obviously a tricky one as well with Horvz doing a steady job but not having the panache for shithousing that Sambz haz perfected.

The all important weather forecast; it will be overcast, the sun having set at 18:10, there’ll be a 20% of rain with the wind blowing a steady 16mph from the north west this will impact the temperature which is set to be 8° however with that North westerly it’ll feel more like 6°. The visibility should be good to very good though the humidity will be at 81%.

Given their record at the city ground, the fact that the reigning U.K. & European smug git is their manager & the fact that we have KING COOPZ should make me confident of the win BUT I have been on a run with these Fredz (PMSL) for a while & it can’t continue as my crack lawyerz blood pressure cannot take it, especially if we play the Hysel lot next.

With the injuries we now have & where both clubs are in the table this is a really pivotal game as a loss here & then being knocked out of the cup could be a real kick in teeth of our season however a win here & good performance against the poor manz gruel & we could finally be on the cusp of something magnificent.

Come on you R(ed)’s

On the cusp of something magnificent- didnt realise you have the same issue as cornflake.

Too much time in trap 2 chap, can leave a man permanently on the cusp.

I also feel strongly that we will win as cooper has worked out better teams than q pee arhh.

For that reason alone i remain calm but nervous

This is going to be a ding dong of a game

Its going to end 4-3 or summat similar

Wow, another dreadful match Fred which will hopefully inspire the players to victory yet again.

Not that I can even see the Fred, as I've had this particular Penzance-based poster on ignore since the Pensioners of Nottingham days, along with his new neighbour @rob1.

Truly pathetic stuff which WOULD be getting 5 stars if it were posted on 606.

Wow, another dreadful match Fred which will hopefully inspire the players to victory yet again.

Not that I can even see the Fred, as I've had this particular Penzance-based poster on ignore since the Pensioners of Nottingham days, along with his new neighbour @rob1.

Truly pathetic stuff which WOULD be getting 5 stars if it were posted on 606.

I have a feeling you are on the cusp of something magnificent

You should put HIM down!

Sat here at the CG and no one is here yet. I d8d see a bloke carrying some boxes across the car park with the writing "new kit" and Umbro across the side