Forest Vs Bournemouth Match Fred (PMSL) Sponsored by the Met Office | Page 20 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Bournemouth Match Fred (PMSL) Sponsored by the Met Office

I imagine EM will go absolutely mental and rightly so

Coops needs to put his hands up he got it wrong..throwing that away at home..I feel sick

Got what they deserved which was nothing, I said it before and I will say it again Cooper is his own downfall with those team selections leaving so much talent on the bench and persisting with Yates and Worrall

That second half was as poor a 45 minutes I've listened to in over a year.

We failed to respond to the Muff changes at half time, and were too passive. Back to the drawing board Coops because this was not good enough.

I think the season we hoped for is quickly being consumed by the season we feared. Today was so typically Forest - a seemingly routine win devolving into a pathetic comedy culminating in pitiful defeat. Marinakis will probably already be probing his continental contacts, just in case.

How? By failing to see out a 2-0 half-time lead at home against the worst team in the league?

If we can't beat these from 2-0 up at home, then who do we get points against?!?
Again it makes no sense.

We didn't beat these, but we beat West Ham

Using your logic (where the season is decided by one game), can you figure that one out?

Why? It’s his poor decisions that have led to us throwing 2-0

It’s all well he gets plaudits but when he gets it wrong he should take the blame
And just to be clear I'm not overly happy we have lost at home froma 2-0 lead to one of our main relegation rivals.

I'd just like to see a bit more respect shown to people who delivered miracles last season than telling them to fuck off. I'd also like to see a bit more realism in people's assessments and expectations. We have put a squad together of mid to low top league players and championship players sone from foreign leagues and for some reason expect them to turn over teams with squads of similar level of players who have played together for much longer.

My glass is still well half full and I have the faith cooper will get this right. I will be very disappointed if he does not make the move to change the starting 11 next game as plenty have now had lots of games to step it up.

Got what they deserved which was nothing, I said it before and I will say it again Cooper is his own downfall with those team selections leaving so much talent on the bench and persisting with Yates and Worrall

I'm not one for chucking the baby out with the bath water but at the same time there's no room for sentimentality either. Both need a spell on the benches because we aren't getting any points with them so may as well try the new guys and get them bedded in quicker.

Not looking forward to Leeds so much now.

I'm really baffled by the selection and tactics today. Very worrying.

12 goals conceded in 3 games and very lucky not to be more.

I'm going to do the unthinkable her and criticise Cooper a bit. When they made their change of shape at half time he should have responded straight away not waited until things had started to go wrong. According to radio there were some boos at full time. I think Cooper better his new contact signed sharpish before EM starts to get restless.

This one was Cooper's fault. Completely.
Should have brought O'Brien on after Bournemouth scored, we were obviously in trouble. Instead its Colback on 80 minutes or something. Terrible.

Another performance like this in the next few weeks and I suspect Coops will be on borrowed time.

But, he and his team failed to buy CBs with pace, sign a mobile, big bastard in CM as well as having requisite creativity in the side or sign a good enough striker to start consistently in this league.

Oh and then, playing with some baffling tactics.

Seems like he has been trying to be too clever.

Our side from last season would have earned more points so far.