Forest Vs Bournemouth Match Fred (PMSL) Sponsored by the Met Office | Page 22 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Bournemouth Match Fred (PMSL) Sponsored by the Met Office

That was shit!
We really need to play a striker in the striker role. Johnson is not a striker.
we have 3 better options for that position and those 3 need a chance to start and get a run out.
We got complacent and threw it away.
really pissed off after that!

that was all on you Mr Cooper ...I didn't comment after the first half as it was clear that we weren't comfortable and the goals we scored weren't the result of a dominant display.
Bournemouth were there for the taking, they gave us too much respect in the first half and allowed us to score twice. In the second half with nothing to loses they gave it a go and we just crumbled.
With this no striker in the team is destroying the confidence of the ones we have.
If we play one of Dennis (that scored 10 at this level) and Taiwo at least the one on the bench will know that it is a rotation thing, but to put them both on the bench and playing with no striker up front it means that our manager doesn't have faith in any of them. Why he brought them at the club? we we spent all that money?
We ended the game with 6 players that won promotion last season. We brought in 21 players this summer !!, so from those 21 we only found room for 5, not a good ratio.
No one can moan that the owner didn't back the manager, but that performance was pathetic.
Is Cooper out of his depth at this level? have we seen any improvement?
Today we played a team that only a week ago got hammer 9 nil and lost his manager, at half time we were 2 nil up...how the hell can a team lose a a game like that?
I have a feeling that or Cooper hasn't been offered a new contract yet, or the one offered has some clauses that protect more the owner than the manager.
I expect to be bombarded because I am no grateful person, but in the world of football there is no room for sentimentalism ... considering the money we spent, we are not seeing any results...and the owner aswell...

That’s a great post Malta and one I agree with completely.

I would have replaced Lingard or MGW with O'Brien tbh.
Our midfield was way too far away from our front 3, who were just outnumbered the whole game and seemed to give up tbh.
Johnson off for Awoniyi and MGW off for O'Brien. on 55 minutes too, not leaving it way too late.
I can't understand how Cooper can just watch that like
this-is-fine.0.jpg

And just to be clear I'm not overly happy we have lost at home froma 2-0 lead to one of our main relegation rivals.

I'd just like to see a bit more respect shown to people who delivered miracles last season than telling them to fuck off. I'd also like to see a bit more realism in people's assessments and expectations. We have put a squad together of mid to low top league players and championship players sone from foreign leagues and for some reason expect them to turn over teams with squads of similar level of players who have played together for much longer.

My glass is still well half full and I have the faith cooper will get this right. I will be very disappointed if he does not make the move to change the starting 11 next game as plenty have now had lots of games to step it up.

I get what you are saying, but it’s difficult to stay positive when we are playing a game we had to win, with no recognised premier league striker go 2-0 up but lose 2-3. Of course all of us are devastated, but following on from Man City we needed to win. What’s the point of spending £150 million and then put on a shit show.

That’s a great post Malta and one I agree with completely.
hes right but forgetting that weve bought most of these players to get the best out of them the next 3 or 4 years with continual progression and they have just arrived, we cant have it both ways

I get what you are saying, but it’s difficult to stay positive when we are playing a game we had to win, with no recognised premier league striker go 2-0 up but lose 2-3. Of course all of us are devastated, but following on from Man City we needed to win. What’s the point of spending £150 million and then put on a shit show.

Or playing players who are slow or ponderous and lack movement. I’d rather play biancone or bade with boly and McKenna than worrall. Mangala or Freuler and Obrien and play dennis or awoniyi as the focal point. Lingaard and mgw with johnno coming on some games, vice Versa in others . This division is about pace and movement and speed of thought. Next game I’d go all in with all new signings. Because playing our championship players has been an unmitigated disaster.

Or playing players who are slow or ponderous and lack movement. I’d rather play biancone or bade with boly and McKenna than worrall. Mangala or Freuler and Obrien and play dennis or awoniyi as the focal point. Lingaard and mgw with johnno coming on some games, vice Versa in others . This division is about pace and movement and speed of thought. Next game I’d go all in with all new signings. Because playing our championship players has been an unmitigated disaster.

At least One of Taiwo, Dennis, or surridge need to start every game.

What’s wrong with biancone apart from not being Welsh