Forest Vs Bournemouth Match Fred (PMSL) Sponsored by the Met Office | Page 49 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Bournemouth Match Fred (PMSL) Sponsored by the Met Office

and the earth is flat?
We have an endo-cannabinoid system. Its a fundamental part of our immune system, that's medical fact and to consume cannabinoids can happen in many different ways and using different pathways. Can be used 100% with non physco-active properties. It saves lives.

You will be telling me next we have an alcohol system. Just plain ignorance, shouldbt bring up subjects you dont understand

I understand it plenty . Smoked it myself for years so we will have to agree to disagree.
I’m not talking about medicinal use, I’m talking about plain old spliff smoking.

Have read papers on the subject. Go ahead and justify cannabis use if it makes you feel better, but please don't pass your ideas as fact.

Delete this FFS or you and puff daddy will be going back and forth about it for the next twenty posts and completely ruin the thread.

I whole heartedly recommend everyone listen the the latest Garibaldi Reds podcast, then have a minute to think about the post-match wrist slashing.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podca...m-forest-podcast/id1297296562?i=1000578404458

I listened to it earlier . Fletch made a lot of good points- my fear with the things he was saying is that by the time Cooper gets his best team and all that stuff etc , we might be well adrift.

Apart from that he talked sense as he usually does.

I listened to it earlier . Fletch made a lot of good points- my fear with the things he was saying is that by the time Cooper gets his best team and all that stuff etc , we might be well adrift.

Apart from that he talked sense as he usually does.

Nothing to disagree with and didnt really say anything that hasnt been said on this forum.

I dont think you tar the fanbase because some muppet on facebook has mouthed off. Also dont think you can moan at fans discussing what they think is our best team since none of us know, including cooper.

Overall tho agree that cooper needs time and as far as this forum is concerned didnt see anyone that doesnt want to give him time and doesnt want him to succeed.

Weird atmosphere in the ground on Sunday. For me there were positives: Kouyate was very good, Brennan kept his composure before the penalty in the long gap, and I actually thought we looked dangerous at the start of the second half as they pushed up. The through ball looked on.

one speculative shot changed the game and Hendo should perhaps have done better with it. Then we fell away.

For me the issue is we play so open that teams have too many chances against us. Defence has no pace so plays deep meaning we can’t compress the play or press to the level required in this division. We’re too easy to play through and it all comes down to Hendo’s heroics. We’re not compact.

I agree with Ian Woan that we need a third body in midfield. Once the tide had turned we should have settled for a point and McKenna goes row Z

Formation and game management are the issues for me. I’m also slightly concerned that we have £40m of strikers on the bench when we’re not a free scoring team. Does Coops not rate them and did he want them?

We all need to get behind the team because they need us. Let’s hope Coops can address the issues I’m sure he’s working 24/7 to do that

Weird atmosphere in the ground on Sunday. For me there were positives: Kouyate was very good, Brennan kept his composure before the penalty in the long gap, and I actually thought we looked dangerous at the start of the second half as they pushed up. The through ball looked on.

one speculative shot changed the game and Hendo should perhaps have done better with it. Then we fell away.

For me the issue is we play so open that teams have too many chances against us. Defence has no pace so plays deep meaning we can’t compress the play or press to the level required in this division. We’re too easy to play through and it all comes down to Hendo’s heroics. We’re not compact.

I agree with Ian Woan that we need a third body in midfield. Once the tide had turned we should have settled for a point and McKenna goes row Z

Formation and game management are the issues for me. I’m also slightly concerned that we have £40m of strikers on the bench when we’re not a free scoring team. Does Coops not rate them and did he want them?

We all need to get behind the team because they need us. Let’s hope Coops can address the issues I’m sure he’s working 24/7 to do that
You forgot the biggest positive!
We scored from a fucking corner.