Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂 | Page 5 | Vital Football

Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂

Draw would have been a fair result. But stopping the play while we are attacking and then the drop ball back to them was a disgrace
Even worse with the drop ball , my stream buffered and i assumed we'd been given the ball back in our own half , absolutely fucking criminal officiating it was the last 90 seconds for fucks sake.

So on my feed they went to the west ham game as they scored a late goal, so I didn’t see where the ref placed the drop ball?

Where was it and was it handed back to Liverpool?

That was criminal by the ref CHO had the ball when he blew up for that fake injury and he gives the ball back to them that is so blatant it defies belief, but why didn't Taiwo just hoof the ball clear instead of trying to run it away.

I am seriously worried about Taiwo he looked heavy legged when he'd only been on 10 minutes

Running in treacle is what I've been saying about Taiwo for weeks now. Just isn't getting match fit.

Elanga was wasteful today but always puts a shift in.

Starting to think about how we would do in the Championship without MGW next season.

I'm also wondering how costly not having a competent goalkeeper until the end of Jan will prove.

We are such a banter club at times.

Exactly.
Blaming the ref week in week out is pointless.
Agree up to a point, but even with out missed chances we draw the game if not for the incompetent refereeing. Actually if we had taken when one of our chances & they had scored an equaliser in the circumstances they did it would have been even more gutting as we would have been reffed out of 2 points instead of the 1 the clown has cost us

Running in treacle is what I've been saying about Taiwo for weeks now. Just isn't getting match fit.

Elanga was wasteful today but always puts a shift in.

Starting to think about how we would do in the Championship without MGW next season.

I'm also wondering how costly not having a competent goalkeeper until the end of Jan will prove.

We are such a banter club at times.

We won’t be in the championship.
Things are going to turn and click for us soon. We just need to take points off the teams around us now and we are more than capable of doing that.

Stay up this season and push on next.

So on my feed they went to the west ham game as they scored a late goal, so I didn’t see where the ref placed the drop ball?

Where was it and was it handed back to Liverpool?
Yes, given to the Liverpool keeper.

Things are going to turn and click for us soon. We just need to take points off the teams around us now and we are more than capable of doing that.

I think we'll drop with or without a points reduction , we don't just have top class teams to pit our wits against we've got incompetent , mumbling, fucking imbeciles making decisions that seem to be intent on making us go down.

I hope you're right. We were supposed to push on this season after staying up last.

We look like we have enough in one off games. We can't put 2 performances and results together.