Forest players at AFCON | Page 3 | Vital Football

Forest players at AFCON

Didn't realise this- totally correct and we'll still be without these players.

4/6 third place teams go through. That means we need four different results to go our way to knock them out. No chance
That 4 nil defeat puts theme in real trouble. most 3rd placed teams will have at least 3 points so their minus 3 goal difference is going to be a problem

That 4 nil defeat puts theme in real trouble. most 3rd placed teams will have at least 3 points so their minus 3 goal difference is going to be a problem
They don't currently though- only one does.

About 3 of the clubs need a point to match IC. Another couple need to win.

They don't currently though- only one does.

About 3 of the clubs need a point to match IC. Another couple need to win.
Well group B will beat them. so that leaves 4 groups. Looking at the points in the other groups and whose playing who in the final ga,es its almost impossible for them to qualify

Well group B will beat them. so that leaves 4 groups. Looking at the points in the other groups and whose playing who in the final ga,es its almost impossible for them to qualify
I couldn't get my head around the permutations including games, so I can't see how that works but I'll take your optimistic word for it

Whether they go through or not, they probably won't know until Wednesday night, meaning Thursday flight at the earliest, I guess. Can't see any of them playing for us on Friday, although they would be well rested from today so long as they aren't boozing.

Ivory Coast aren't out yet. The 4 best 3rd place finishers still qualify 😬

I assume that 4-0 loss won't exactly help, but they do have a win to their name....

I assume that 4-0 loss won't exactly help, but they do have a win to their name....
If tonight’s results stay the same they are out. Group E could end with clubs on 3 points but they need another.

So group A and B have finished and Ivory Coast have a better record than the third team in group B (Ghana).

Two important games today.

If Cameroon and Algeria both win, IC drop to third in the best qualifiers list.

Both play teams yet to get a point

Hoping for results today that will also see Senegal play Nigeria in the next round

If that happens we get Aina or Niakhate back for Arsenal

Hoping for results today that will also see Senegal play Nigeria in the next round

If that happens we get Aina or Niakhate back for Arsenal

Niaz would be the preferred choice IMO but Ainz would be good as well

no way we would be picking these players up on a transfer having watched how crap they are. Wonder if any African clubs might be intersted in Sangare whilst we can still get 10m for him