For next season things to consider | Page 3 | Vital Football

For next season things to consider

Oh please no!! The ones that have been are not skilled enough, can never hear the music and are usually frozen in their skimpy outfits- I have felt sorry for them but cringing at the same time. I would prefer to see a band marching- back in the 60s that was quite usual- just enough room down the half way line.
You talking about a real (brass) band or the ubiquitous Peter Sheffield marching band with their little wooden rifles?

We shouldn't be using any single use plastic...

Yep agreed, would it work as well with paper? I'm sure people's intentions to tidy up were good but the streets and streams around the ground after the game were a sorry sight. Hopefully it all got cleared up.

Yep agreed, would it work as well with paper? I'm sure people's intentions to tidy up were good but the streets and streams around the ground after the game were a sorry sight. Hopefully it all got cleared up.

Paper is a fire hazard.

Paper is a fire hazard.
Not in the context of the display. The two non-abusive replies I did get explained it as cost which I do understand but don't support. I would say that is the fault of the product though - there is no way that that plastic should be cheaper than the paper equivalent.